just got a new laptop bag(pics)

Blasterboy460

[H]ard|Gawd
after going to bestbuy and compusa and all the big chains i tried on all they had and did as much test as i could in the store to see which one i liked best, in the end i bought the Swiss Gear Maxxum from bestbuy with my sisters boyfreinds discount i got it for 33$ heres the pack and pics below, it holds my m6809 beautifully
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1077630481006&skuId=6563765&type=product

maxxum 011.jpg

i love the pocketroom and mp3/cd player compartment

maxxum 012.jpg

I love this thick pillow like padding, very comfy ++

neat, i just got one from ebags.com not too long ago, which was the Jansport Firewire. Very comfortable to wear and lots of room.

Cost me 80 bucks though =\

I bought a The North Face Recon Daypack for my trip in Ireland. It has a laptop sleeve in the rear pocket, and even fits my large Inspiron 1100. I haven't worn it with the laptop in it, since I didn't bring my laptop on my trip, but it's quite comfortable otherwise.

It will also serve as my new backpack for school.

Nice bag. I bought a swiss bag also. I bought mine from Best Buy with a discount because I work at one. I really like the bag. Fits my Acer 2012 with the 15.4" WXGA screen no problem. Plus there are plenty of pockets for class materials. Heck it even has a sleeve for a swiss knife. Couldn't resist putting my swiss army knife in it. ;-) I bought this one.

looks great!

I bought a dell xps bag off of ebay for $51 and i'm VERY happy with it. Holds my 9100 very nicely.

Back