Just got a great deal on a Samsung 305T

$570 shipped for a refurbished unit. I'm wondering though, how much more would you guys be willing to pay for an IPS panel (305T is PVA). I've only used TNs up until now, is the output when sitting head on noticeably better?

You are in for a treat sir. I have the 275T+ it is part of the same family of monitor you just bought execept it is a 27". The color is second to none, movies look great and fast first person shooters look great NO GHOSTING OR BLUR! I feel no lag when play games and the colors are brilliant. They don't make monitors this good anymore.

i just got my HP LP3065 great as Samsung 305T
but i preferred Samsung 305t better even mine has IPS panel
grats dude

Where'd you get it that cheap? I would love to rock 3x 305Ts!!!!!!!!!!!

theres one ebay seller who has go these en masse. he obv wanted to get rid of them so bad at first he was accepting 400 bids. list price for buy it now is 599.99s+h is 67 to conus. i offered 460 he countered 5 and i said great. total is 500+67 shipping for the deal we worked out ymmv. but seller offers 30 day money back gaurantee

Congratulations! You got really lucky with this deal, sadly the guy doesn't ship the displays to Germany :(

I hope you receive one without a dead pixel etc. - but I personally have never ever seen a Samsung with a dead pixel. Their quality seems to be great on those older panels. Looking forward to some pictures of this beauty in action :)

no doubt. will post. main reason for upgrading from 3 23" 2048x1152 sammys is that I'm moving on to campus. Saw my room the other day and it is 9'x13'. No way I'm fitting a 6x3 desk in there to support my displays AND a TV, so this will have to double. I think I may have to either get a DVI switch (input 1/input 2) or run a TV off my PC or run it off of VGA though. Will surely post pics though once I figure out what I'm doing.

I'm pretty tempted by these.

I had the Samsung 275t, unfortunately every 15 minutes or so it would start displaying RGB colors on parts of the screen for a couple minutes at a time and Samsung wouldn't fix it.

The 1200:1 contrast was awesome and there was no ghosting, however the 30ms of input lag was to high for gaming. I strongly recomend purchasing a colorimeter to get proper color out of one of these.

Can't find any input lag numbers on the 305t, nor remember if the AG coating was harsher then a typical TN. It was certainly more agressive then the C-PVA panels but then everything is.

Back