Just for fun - Lets post our very first Heatware sale item that we did

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
It kind of brings back memories of old hardware. In fact I absolutely do NOT remember this piece of hardware back then it has been so long, 9 years ago lol wow

Here is my very first Heatware item I sold:
1607920033216.png

Capture.PNG

I remember that transaction. The guy was like, "Do you have heatware?" and I was like, "What's that?"

I believe this date of 1997 may be a typo.. i'm not sure if the KT7 was out at this time.. but anywho.. looks like I've been around the trading circles for 20 yrs

1608332854551.png

socket 940 days. I forget how it was all broken but I essentially traded a broken motherboard and CPU for a working motherboard.

Screenshot 2020-12-18 at 7.32.24 PM.png

I gave up on heatware when I misspelled my email address by a single letter, and never found a way to resubmit the application (can't use my original username on a new email, as it's associated with my bad email).

I don't want to manage five different usernames and five different emails for my online presence, so fuck Heatware...luckily, you don't need it to buy shit on here (but can't leave reviews)

Last edited:
And for a CRT wow! Probably a really nice Trinitron screen right?

He would have had to pay cash lol... Paypal wasn't even a thing in '00

Yeah back in the day I sent checks and money orders multiple times, but paypal has made things easier for sure. Pretty much have had my paypal account since around 03 or so, when I opened up an account with them .

Back in the "old days", I limited some of my early deals to cash transactions in public places.

Back