Just Cause 4 - Story Gameplay Trailer

cageymaru

Fully [H]
The new trailer for Just Cause 4 has been released. The game will follow the continuing exploits of Rico Rodriguez and has a December 4, 2018 release date.

Welcome to Solis, a huge South American world home of conflict, oppression and extreme weather conditions. Just Cause 4 sees rogue hero Rico Rodriguez land in Solis to hunt down the truth about his past, at any costs. Strap into your wingsuit, equip your fully customizable grappling hook, and get ready to bring the thunder!

Damn... I bought JC3 in the winter sale and never got around to playing it.

Edit: Also, the video for the Walmart biometric handles is showing up for me, for this headline. I've seen that happen on a couple headlines the past couple days. Not sure if it's just me....

Edit: Also, the video for the Walmart biometric handles is showing up for me, for this headline. I've seen that happen on a couple headlines the past couple days. Not sure if it's just me....

sounds like you got a virus bro.

The video shows it for PS4, I hope there will be a PC version as well

Update - Scratch that, just goggled it (DUH)

I believe that it is the new container system for Google Chrome. Cleanse your images from your browser and it will fix the issue. I had the same issue before and that fixed it for me.

I believe that it is the new container system for Google Chrome. Cleanse your images from your browser and it will fix the issue. I had the same issue before and that fixed it for me.

Renders fine on Chrome, I only get issues on Firefox.

Edit: Seems fine now? Only closed out FF instances and restarted.

Last edited:
Wait - the Just Cause games have a STORY?

I just run around blowing shit up and tethering cars, bikes, people to planes!

How much story do you need? You just ejected from a jet fighter that you are crashing into the enemy headquarters. While you are parachuting to the ground you're destroying armored vehicles with a rocket launcher, when up ahead you see the woman they kidnapped standing in a circle of burning guard dogs. What, are you gonna find out it's your birthday?

Wait - the Just Cause games have a STORY?

Edit: Vile scojer.

P.S. A story? That would totally break the realism.

Really enjoyed Just Cause 3. Two of the three DLC completely changed the game though, glad I had played most of the game before I got the jet suit and lightning gun. Here's hoping it isn't a bug riddled mess requiring several week one patches.

Really enjoyed Just Cause 3. Two of the three DLC completely changed the game though, glad I had played most of the game before I got the jet suit and lightning gun. Here's hoping it isn't a bug riddled mess requiring several week one patches.

The jetpack wingsuit can be turned back off which is what I did even though I've done half the DLC missions where it's needed well before closing in on the end of the game.

The character rendering looks worse in the trailer to my eyes than JC3.

Back