Just Cause 4 is free on epic

I don't know if it's just me, but the entire keyboard control system is all screwed. Not sure if it's that it doesn't follow the "normal" keyboard usage, or what, but I just keep getting frustrated by it. I'm used to Assassins Creed, Witcher 3, FO4 & BL3 and the other fps's, the keyboard usage drives me nuts. Not saying it's bad, it's just that I can't make the shift over to how this works.

is it me or is this game a steaming pile compared to JC3. I loved JC3. Performance also looks crappy even at 90fps

Free is free so go for it if you want but it was pretty disappointing to me and a lot of other fans of the series. A real letdown.

sucks because JC2 was sooooo good... it got a bit repetitve but one of the better sandbox types of it's time... the water was so well done too, loved just driving boats around and looking at the reefs. hah.

Funny how this thread about JC4 makes me want to go try JC3.

I enjoyed it, thought it was a good game with a strong (although basic) vehicle component. A good way to break up the mono-tonality of on foot RPG games which pretty much everything is these days. I suggest trying it.

Back