Just Cause 4 Gets a Trailer for Extra Wide Monitors

AlphaAtlas

[H]ard|Gawd
Staff member
Avalanche Studios uploaded a new trailer for Just Cause 4, and this time, it's made for ultrawide monitors.

Watch Rico stir up some trouble in the wider-than-usual panoramic trailer here.

Dive into this insane 4K panoramic trailer and discover what's awaiting you in Just Cause 4 this December. From gorgeous South American vistas, to memorable fights in extreme weather conditions, Just Cause 4 will push the limits of exploration and creativity in open world games. Just Cause 4 is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC on 4th December 2018.

That field of view really helps you take in all the action and feel like you're actually there. Less of looking at a black box and more of your entire fov full.

I play across three screens, but is one screen any better?

I really don't see the lines between the screen, and driving games, it just seems normal.

that feels like looking through a mail slot.

I'd rather play on 4k big screen with the top and bottom showing as well. Much more immersive when I can see all of the sky and all of the ground.
Not this black bars shit.

I play across three screens, but is one screen any better?

I really don't see the lines between the screen, and driving games, it just seems normal.

My 38" UW curved is amazing for racing!

Oh man!!!!! I’ve never been more excited for a game than for JC4. I discovered JC3 by accident and played it for hours and hours days even. It was so much fun!!!! Still is. I’ve not been so excited for a game since Burnout Revenge. That just had a ton of playability for me. And I think JC4 will too

If anyone asks "why", the answer is "just cause"... I just noticed that, am I a dad jokester or what :(

Comedic that a game that old it works fine and yet it can't be allowed in Overwatch or Star Craft 2 or .... Im surprised they allowed 800X600 at this point.

Blizzard has publicly stated on numerous occasions that the reason for no 21:9 on those games is because of the advantage it provides you. Their thought is that your display should not provide a competitive advantage, and I agree. Esports games (I don't play them) should be based on skill, not whoop has the widest display format. You have to standardize it, or people won't play it.

Blizzard has publicly stated on numerous occasions that the reason for no 21:9 on those games is because of the advantage it provides you. Their thought is that your display should not provide a competitive advantage, and I agree. Esports games (I don't play them) should be based on skill, not whoop has the widest display format. You have to standardize it, or people won't play it.
Standardizing it during a tournament you are attending sure. But not random at home game-play. I 100% disagree with it. Also their FOV is so bad it makes me ill.

One of my best monitors is a NEC Trinitron CRT; it has a Way better pic than any LCD monitor, and is even better than my plasma bigscreen doing HDR.

It's from 1992... :)

Yes, it's 4:3, but if you want to see killer graphics, it's the shit.

I hate that plasmas went away; They are hot, but they have a much better picture.

Total disclosure: I also own one of the last CRT based HDTV's. :)

now THATS a tornado

One of my best monitors is a NEC Trinitron CRT; it has a Way better pic than any LCD monitor, and is even better than my plasma bigscreen doing HDR.

It's from 1992... :)

Yes, it's 4:3, but if you want to see killer graphics, it's the shit.

I hate that plasmas went away; They are hot, but they have a much better picture.

Total disclosure: I also own one of the last CRT based HDTV's. :)

I play on a sony fw-900 and will never get another lcd monitor for gaming, period. The technology has always been shit, and gamers have failed to demand a better quality replacement, shame on them.

Actually, I lied, inadvertently. The one I'm using is a Sony G520, the nec is the same monitor, but sitting in the floor.

Back