Just cause 4 + DLC (for steam), 11.69-20%=$9.35 @ cdkeys

Great price, but it's the worst game of the series. I'd avoid it considering how repetitive the gameplay is and how they changed the way you secure regions.

Worse than 3? Ouch!

I've only played 3, and was very excited for it. After a few hours, I got very sick of the same old repetitiveness and uninstalled it. This was playing on a 104" projector with a world-class sound system (no joke). Not even that could save it.

Yeah it went free to gamer pass really fast, and it looks like a blurry mess, I played 30 min and uninstalled lol

Missed the free weekend. Sounds like it got better. I'd pay $3 with all the DLC. When I bought it (returned to Steam) it was the most incomplete "AAA" game I've ever played. An alpha build. $10 still seems steep for it based on my experience with the build from some months ago.

I just bought it for $20 a month ago... Should have waited. It's a decent game (love the JC series), but it doesn't feel right. Feels like they tried to go a different direction with the game and it just feels like a different game all together.

With all the talk before it was released and the complaints, it sounded like the Dev's might be taking things lightly and not too serious. Now, with the same issues still there, I think they just gave up.

I'll go back and finish JC3. I'm only two towns away from beating it. One of them is a bug where you have to drag enemies into the walls and blow them up there for the damage points.

THanks for all the input guys. I think I'm going to hold off until it's sub $5. I have 2 & 3 to finish & 4 doesn't sound worth paying a premium for before I finish 2 & 3.

Back