Just Cause 3 and 4 planned; 3 expected TBA soon.

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
http://fusible.com/2012/05/square-enix-registers-just-cause-4-domains-just-cause-3-not-yet-released/

Square Enix registers Just Cause 4 domains; Just Cause 3 not yet released

Aside from 2011 rumors of a Just Cause 3 video game in development and a movie, there hasn’t been a whole lot of news lately about Just Cause.

That may be about to change as Square Enix has registered a slew of Just Cause 4 domain names on May 18, 2012, like JustCause4.com (Whois) and JustCause4.fr (Whois).

Through the internet brand protection firm Corporation Service Company, Square Enix not only picked up the dot-com, but also registered the same name in different country code extensions, as well as JustCause3.it.

The list of Just Cause 4 domains includes: JustCause4.com, JustCause4.fr, JustCause4.co.uk, JustCause4.de, and JustCause4.it.

As of today, there has been no official announcement by Square Enix regarding Just Cause 4. Then again, Just Cause 3 hasn’t even been released.

The latest registrations hint that “official” Just Cause news may be imminent, and as a defensive measure, Square Enix registered the Just Cause 4 names.

You're not nuts. Part 3 hasn't been announced yet but this is good news to me because obviously it guarantees that the series is going to continue and also would suggest to me that perhaps we're going to see part 3 get announced in the near future. I'm thinking E3.

YES! :D

Sweet, Just Cause 2 is one of my favorite games of recent years. Wonder what kind of crazy stuff they will add to it this time...

Wasnt too crazy about 2.
The shooting felt pretty lame and I just couldnt get into the game.
For sandbox games Ill take San Andreas over it any day.

Glad to hear this. JC2 was a complete 180 from JC1 (which I think was horrible) and has become one of my favorite games of recent years. Can't wait! :D

This is cool. I had a blast with JC2. A few things needed some improvement but it was still fun!

JC2 was awesome, well worth the $5 I paid for it. Will buy JC3 at $5 as well.

Only paid $5 for JC2, but got bored with it pretty fast. Just too mindless and pointless.

I bought JC2 about a month ago and am still playing it semi-regularly just to blow stuff up with jets :).

Back