Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a copy of this game to occupy the monkey that has been slinging feces at me for that past week, really how can monkey do this for so long and not grow bored. Please I need a copy I am tired smelling like monkey excrement, plus my computer craves new games to play, it told me so. I am afraid it might hurt me if I don't comply with its demands. I don't want to be a guy that smells like monkey feces with a broken arm, I really don't.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I could follow the instructions on how to post?
Ok I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it would give me a reason to try out Nvidia again, maybe.....

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I can't remember the last time I won something....

I want a copy of this game, because the view outside my window sucks and the virtual island paradise of Panau in Just Cause 2 is a great escape and the image of tranquility....if the Panauan military aren't firing rocket launchers at me that is.

I want a copy of this game, because then tomorrow night, i wont have to TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! just to get a copy of the game

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I need something to do with my free time besides masturbating.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want to use every single bit of my nVidia 9600. Also, since my girlfriend is away for 3 weeks, I need something to do and I do not want to cuckold her! :)

Just
Under
Some
Thoroughly

Constant
Action;
Urban
Street
Environments

Teeming
With
Operatives

I want a copy Just Cause my nvidia cards deserve a little R-n-R from Folding for the [H]orde all the time...Seriously my 8800GT was crying how he was tired of being a gaming virgin while all his older Fermi brothers got to have 2-3-4 way gaming orgies. :D

Dregan73: I want a copy of this game, Just beCause
HardOCP: Tell us why you want this game.
Dregan73: [with a small wave of his hand] You don't need to know why i want this game.
HardOCP: We don't need to know why he wants this game.
Dregan73: This is the post you're looking for.
Dregan73: You can go about sending me the code.
HardOCP: Yes, we will send you the code.
Dregan73: Move along.
HardOCP: Move along... move along.

Some moments later..........

Luke: I don't understand how we got by those other post. I thought we were done for.
Dregan73: The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I would like to benchmark the game for data to use when building a system similar to mines for my friends.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause then I will have something else to do besides listening to my girlfriend nag at me all day.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it's gonna run great on my GTX 260 and I enjoy sticking it to the man.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause two Just Causes would just cause too much mayhem.

Last edited:
I'd like a copy of this game just cause I'm bored while waiting to hear back from a girl.

A Just cause!

I want a copy of this game, because I am bored and have no new games to play with at the moment.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I will then have something to do in-between looking for work and sleeping.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I need to add something new to my entertainment collection. It just hasn't been in the finances......

I want a copy of the game Just Cause I always dreamed of being an action hero named Rico Rodriguez, with a grappling hook and parachute to thwart my enemies! ...and my papers to thwart Arizona police!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause
It looks really fun, and I don't need to worry about laws.

So much fun can be had blowing up planes and cars
I could do it in red faction... but that would be on mars.

I want to shoot at the city and hear the tires screech
or maybe just go cruising and hang out on the beach.

I want to wreak havoc throughout the enormous land
but only you, HardOCP, can give me the helping hand.

With my Nvidia graphics card I will be able to see
every single pixel in ultra high fidelity.

The sky's the limit and there's no telling what I'm gonna do
if only I owned a copy of the game "Just Cause 2"

I would want this game just cause I am getting tired of wasting my time on MMORPGs and L4D2 is getting a bit stale. I miss the feeling of playing through a kickass FPS solo and getting the feeling of accomplishment after beating it. Plus they are a great stress relief and work is stressing me out bigtime right now. I dont want to climb a bell tower and start picking off squirrels with my 5 piece BBgun rifle

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause...well, just because! Of course, I actually need a piece of new software to justify the expense of 3D surround monitors, shutter glasses, a new video card, etc, which will, of course, then justify my need for a new 120hz 3D capable 55 inch television (or bigger), and an expensive upgrade to my HTPC to allow me to watch my movies in 3D as well. Well, there's always my home equity line of credit.

[Ironically...my right eye is so bad, I have no depth perception, and never have. (I know this because I've stared at those damn 3-D posters until my brain was about to leak out of my ears, and never saw a damn thing. I always wondered if there was really anything EVER to see, and that people who professed to see them were simply the modern version of the spectators of "The Emperor's New Clothes.")]

Consequently, it really IS an issue of "Just Because"; just because it's free, just because I want it, just because I want to buy new stuff I can't really afford and, with which, probably can't tell the difference, and, most of all, just because there's probably some A-HOLE out there that deserves it even less than me, but will probably get it anyway, while I go without.

...and did I mention I'm STILL playing "Diablo II" and am ready to just break the damn disks into millions of tiny little pieces?

AND, by the way, as I write this, it's my birthday! :)

...and I don't even know if this game DOES 3D...

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I missed the steam sale last week and I just got a shiny new gtx480 and it would be awesome to play on it.

i want a copy of this game just cause my wife won't let me buy it!!!!!

anybody got a better reason?

I wish to acquire a copy of this game because Uncle Sam told me: "I want YOU for Just Cause 2"

I want a copy of this game, Because in the 314 drawings, contests, and giveaways I have entered, I have yet to get anything other than a "Thank You for entering", thats Just Cause to kick someones ass if I don't win!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause this looks like a fun game with some nice graphics

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I need a modern game to test my hardware. Duke Nukem just doesn't seem to stress my CyberPowerPC system the way it used to. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back