Just Cause 2, $5 at Gamersgate

ok been waiting for a deal on this game for steam. ill bite.

thanks for the heads up

I think I have 100 hours into this game and still at like 6x% completion... This game steals your time.

$5 for this game is definitely a steal of a deal. I too have spent many hours into this game and have had loads of fun blowing stuff up, causing so much carnage. This was the price at the previous steam sales, so it's a chance for those that haven't already jumped on this game to grab it now.

Thirded (or whatever) crazy fun, better than any of the GTA:wherever series as far as actual fun is concerned (My opinion, may be worthless).

It is a good sandbox game but I find it to get a bit tedious if you're playing the actual story line and not just messing around. Though it's definitely worth $5 for Bolo Santosi alone, comrade.

It is a good sandbox game but I find it to get a bit tedious if you're playing the actual story line and not just messing around. Though it's definitely worth $5 for Bolo Santosi alone, comrade.

"I am Bolo Santosi." She always cracks me up. The level of bad voice acting in the game couldn't have been anything but intentional.

Back