Just bought NFSU:2 Need help

Tygerwoody

Gawd
I have played and played and played this game all weekend. It really is addicting. I have 3 questiosn however.

1. Is there really a point to "style"? It seems like the more ugly you make your car, the more "style" points you get, I seriously have a hard time bringing myself to putting ugly ground effects and graphics on my cars. Do I need to?

2. Where is my 2005 Mustang GT? The most recent unlocks I have are a Golf and an RSX. How much further do i need to go to get my beloved car?

3. I'm stuck, I have beat all the races that i see on my map other than 2 "Street X" races, which seem impossible. My cars are a Ford Focus, Toyota Supra, Nissan Sentra. Any tips on beating them?

Thanks for the help. Also, if anyone has any tips on making money in the game or any random tips i'd appreciate it.

Jacob

Tygerwoody said:
1. Is there really a point to "style"? It seems like the more ugly you make your car, the more "style" points you get, I seriously have a hard time bringing myself to putting ugly ground effects and graphics on my cars. Do I need to?

yes, the only way to get style points is to rice out your car. I had one car that was only for rice. The rest i did to my taste.

2. Where is my 2005 Mustang GT? The most recent unlocks I have are a Golf and an RSX. How much further do i need to go to get my beloved car?

around 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through the game. You have a ways to go

3. I'm stuck, I have beat all the races that i see on my map other than 2 "Street X" races, which seem impossible. My cars are a Ford Focus, Toyota Supra, Nissan Sentra. Any tips on beating them?

what car are you using? what mods are done?

Easy way, get more power in your car.
Thanks for the help. Also, if anyone has any tips on making money in the game or any random tips i'd appreciate it.

Jacob[/QUOTE]

Tygerwoody said:
all of my cars have all of the latest mods

what car are you using?

I have you set it up for that style of race?

I never had any issue with any of the races.

Tygerwoody said:
also, what is the point of "style points"?

you need style points to do magazine and dvd covers. It also helps you advance in the game. Just make one car be all about style and you'll be fine.

Yah, most races you can beat after playing them like 3 times to see where all the turns are.

Upgrade everything you can on your car to win. I beat the whole game with just my Miata, just like I did with the first game. It is a great little car.

DragonNOA1 said:
Yah, most races you can beat after playing them like 3 times to see where all the turns are.

Upgrade everything you can on your car to win. I beat the whole game with just my Miata, just like I did with the first game. It is a great little car.

I used the 240 for the whole game. Sucky part was...there really wasnt a reason to switch cars.

I had big problems with the StreetX-races, until I noticed I had the difficulty at hard. :)
(At medium, it's perfectly doable with a keyboard, a Miata and some patience. Same for hard, but triple the "patience"-part.)

i also hate how you have to make the car look "better" , when in reality it just gets overdone after a while. Past the body kit, spoiler, and paint, (maybe head and tail lights) it just really looks ugly.

Back