just bought a new lens!

Wow, nice lens. You need to post some pics of that lens. That is great for wildlife and the outdoors. I wish I could take something like that to the zoo. Too bad I just blew $5500 on my honeymoon package. After my honeymoon I can get some new glass. My next one is 70-200 f/2.8 L

nice lens.. pics? how about one at 400mm... I'd like to see how that looks.

as soon as i get it in my hot little hands i will get some pics at 400 mm for ya:D

Darktiger it was toss up between this one and the 70-200 that one is probably next though:)
then i want some real wide glass thinking about the 10-22 ef-s lens maybe a 17-40
but we shall see

The 70-200mm f2.8 is a fantastic lens and you will own it as long as you own a SLR/DSLR camera.

As far as wide angle, I would go with a 17-40mm over the 10-22mm. The 10mm is nice but I have seen lots of images that are soft in the corners when zoomed all the way out.

hey jason don't worry i will be gettin the 70-200 2.8 is :D

thanks for the tip on the 10-22 though i am still gonna have to go test out both lenses just to get the feel of it. do you have any pics of both side by side?

There are good copies of the 10-22mm out there, just look around. Sorry, no side-by-side pics though.

Grats, just got my first "L" too, the 17-40 F4L, picking it up tomorrow! The 100-400 is on my list too, just gotta pace myself ) Next up for me is definitly the 85 1.8 tho.

Sam

the 17-40 that is deff a piece i want to pick up down the road a bit i would like to try a 17-40 and a 10-22 side by side just to see how they feel. I also had a bid in on the 85 mm but after i won this one i just let that one go cause i didn't have the money:D

once it's in my hands i'll post some pics with it.

Back