Just about to click buy..

BGM

Limp Gawd
Hey there, im just about ready to click the buy button on a new LCD panel, but am undecided between these four models...

Iiyama ProLite E431S-B 17" - £327.82 ($603.78 US)
Hitachi CML174SXWB 17" Black - £351.32 ($647.06 US)
Viewsonic VP171B Pro Series 17" - £391.51 ($721.03 US)
NEC 1760NX 17" in Black - £364.28 ($670.88 US)

So if i could just get some user opinions and suggestions as to which one to finally plump for that would be great!

Also, if anyone has any other suggestions that i possibly havent considered offer them up, ill go look at them

Cheers guys.. ;)

yeah well, im in the UK aint i..

all prices are high :)

but yeah, i was thinking exactly the same when i was converting them.. i think they just seem high due to the current exchange rate

do you know of any US online stores taht will ship to the UK ?

rightyo

forgetting the prices, which out of my selection should i plump for?

like i said if anyone knows somewhere i can get these in the US that will ship to the UK that would be brilliant.. im not confident of finding anywhere mind you :(

The only thing about shipping across the ocean is if you get one that doesn't work has has half the screen out or something. Then you gotta ship it back....

I would go for the Iiyama. I've had had the same model for about two months now and I've had no problems with it. Bought it after reading a couple of good reviews, including:

Pc Pro review

and

PC Advisor review

Nice, crisp text output. No ghosting in the games I've played - Call of Duty and Halo. The only problem is getting hold of one.

cheers for that, i gave up on the international shipping plan anyway... :D

ok thats oen vote for the iiyama, and one for viewsonic.. anymore for anymore?

After reading the reviews, and a little more of my own research, i am now leaning towards the NEC... jesus im so shit at making decisions! :/

Back