just a quick reminder

cdabc123

Supreme [H]ardness
A few more people tried to scam me recently and here are a few things to look out for.

venmo- just today someone offered to buy some bitcoin and would avedly only pay with venmo. for those out their that dont know venmo is a favorite for scammers as they are able to charge back the amount even after it seams you have control of the money leaving you out the merchandise. Skrill is also notorious for this.

hard set- it really isnt that difficult to switch up what your doing to accommodate for the buyer/seller so when someone is extremly avid to do business one and only one way if your not comfortable with it dont.

Increasing value- Most scammers i have dealed with will always offer up more as soon as you show dought or say no be very concerned if this happens as i have only had it happen once or twice that a genuine buyer did this (when im the seller. if im the buyer it hapens quite abit that they offer a better deal if you wait)

timestamps- if the buyer has little to no credentials always get a timestamp before dealing with anythiung other then paypal g&s. i have had a few who would contentiously pressure you then stop when you asked for a pic then resume a few days later.

and as always dont be stupid :p

Back