June 3 DNF Demo zomgwtfOFFICIAL THREAD!!!11

SBSuperfly

Gawd
Any First Access Club members heard any details about downloading the demo yet? I got an email this morning but it was in reference to "First Access Club Alert: Surprise! Free Multiplayer Add-On Pack". There was no mention of the availability of the demo download at all. I was hoping to be able to download at midnight tonight

I wouldn't be surprised if the servers become completely overloaded.

anyone know if pre-ordering the game from Amazon gets you access to the demo?

As per the fine print on the demo emails: Details will be provided on the 3rd. They specifically mention Steam in the fine print so it will probably be downloaded through there.

As per the fine print on the demo emails: Details will be provided on the 3rd. They specifically mention Steam in the fine print so it will probably be downloaded through there.

I was wondering where the demo would come from...I'm kind of happy...not happy if it is steam :D It shall mean that the demo is in a nice easy to get to place...But, shall also mean that it shall be downloading at 2b/s when the servers get overloaded :D

I think I have to install Borderlands to actually get the code. Weak.

I think I have to install Borderlands to actually get the code. Weak.
I know someone who bought the GOTY edition and they said the code was on a piece of paper in the case. Unless you got a DD version?

nvm I got it. I knew I signed up awhile ago but I wasn't getting the recent emails. Not sure.

I bought the borderlands goty edition awhile back and say a DNF First Access under my available DLC. Completely forgot they ran that promo!

I just bought the regular edition of Borderlands and I got a key for the 1st access club.

The demo will almost certainly be on Steam since the game itself uses Steamworks.

It is how it rolls when it comes to game releases.
Steam almost always makes new releases available at 10AM PST, 1PM EST. That's the rollover time for their deals as well. They rarely make exceptions to that.

If you have borderlands on steam, just click on it in your library, and on the right side of the screen click on "CD key" and it will show Duke Nukem Forever first access club and have your product code.

If you have borderlands on steam, just click on it in your library, and on the right side of the screen click on "CD key" and it will show Duke Nukem Forever first access club and have your product code.

It may be too late for that now. The key is just to join the !st Access Club. I remember an email a few weeks ago in which you had to submit on what platform you wanted the demo by May 15.

I submitted mine after the 15th and I still got the 1st access email and the free DLC one too. Maybe there's still a chance? Might as well try.

Lame, it rejected my key from Borderlands GOTY..

edit.. Nevermind.. 3rd times a Charm..!
Slowin you suckers down now!

If you bought borderlands via Steam;

Open Steam

Library

Borderlands

Right side it says, Links: Click CD KEY

Then you'll have your Duke Nukem code there.

Hello First Access Member,

Thank you again for registering for Duke Nukem’s First Access Club! Are you prepared to be a part of gaming history and help Duke kick ass and save the world and its babes?

You can now obtain your exclusive demo key by logging into the First Access Club at http://www.dukenukemforever.com/access/.

Your key will be located on your profile page. These keys are for the platform that you specified as your preferred platform* when filling out your First Access Club account information.

Hail to the King, Baby!

Gearbox Software and 2K Games

*Platform availability and eligibility is subject to local laws and regulations.

Experiencing issues with your First Access Account? Please visit http://support.2k.com/ for assistance.

I'm not sure if you'll have to be a first access member to be able to use the http://www.dukenukemforever.com/access/ link if you have the key.

Looks like the site is getting hammered right now, and I have yet to receive my email that the demo is ready to download on steam....
I'm watching the duke logo load slowly & patiently....

Looks like the site is getting hammered right now, and I have yet to receive my email that the demo is ready to download on steam....
I'm watching the duke logo load slowly & patiently....
I didn't get the email either. I just put my code in and they gave me the demo key.

Site is getting pounded, I can't even get to the website so I can log in to get my key.

Edit: screw you peewee. :)

Edit again: WTH am I missing? It keeps taking me to the registration page instead of the log in page. I've already registered...now let me log in!

it's awesome people, just finished the demo...now if I can just make it a couple of more weeks.

Back