Jos A Bank Suit - Signature Gold 3 Button Suits - $238 + tax (FS)

Nomad

2[H]4U
REALLY off the tech topic - but.... If you are looking for a pretty good suit, these are a great deal.

These Signature Gold suits typically run about 400 each (they always have a random sale that averages out to the suits costing 400 each - 2 for 800, buy one at regular price (1200) - get 2 free, etc).

I would have bought one of their suits for 400, if they had it in stock a couple of weeks ago (I was in a rush), instead I picked one up elsewhere. I got an email last night stating that they were going to be 288 for a few hours today. When I added the suit to my cart, they took an extra $50 off. That is a screaming deal for this suit. They have others available, and cheaper ones too (on super sale), but this suit is a great mix of quality to price. They are almost as nice as my Hickey Freeman (which cost A LOT more).

You will still need to take it to someone to alter the pants after you get it, but that usually isn't too expensive.

http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop/Product_11001_10050_102481

Never owned one myself, but I have liked what I saw at there nearby store here in Pasadena. After a bit of research it looks like a helluva deal. Been thinking about picking up another 2-3 suits, and for this price that's about half what I'd normally pay so TY!

Man, I need to get remeasured. I'm so overdue for a suit: last suits I bought were in '99 before my office went business casual.

You're better off ordering a cheap suit from H&M if you only need one for rare occasions. Utter shit would be a nice way to describe the quality of the suits from Jos A. Bank.

Thanks for the heads up. Sadly I'm too fat for the signature suits and don't have my card with me (to avoid impulse spending) for the cheaper suits. Not a bad deal at all

You're better off ordering a cheap suit from H&M if you only need one for rare occasions. Utter shit would be a nice way to describe the quality of the suits from Jos A. Bank.

I've never seen these suits in person, but just judging from the website (and price really) I'd have to agree. In the pictures the suit doesn't even fit the model, and appears to hang off of him in an unfortunate way.

These are not even CLOSE to the quality of Hickey Freeman.

Hickey Freeman suits are fully canvassed and generally well constructed. Joseph A Banks suits use adhesive and are disposable.

Ralph Lauren are my fav suits.. such simple, classic design, and fitted better to straighter, more euro bodies, like yours truly.

They usually are however 400+... too bad Syms went out of business.

These suits are roughly the same quality as most other 3-400 suits.

I bought a Calvin Klein suit 2 weeks ago (when I first started looking) because I needed another suit for CES. I went ahead and picked one of these up for MWC in February. Again - not the best, but better than a 200 suit that you can find everywhere.

i had this piece of shit suit, and it fell apart when we were playing football at a wedding.

Better to go to your local wholesale suit retailer. I picked up 3 wool fitted suits plus pants, ties, belts, socks, shirts for 199. 238 + tax for only 1 is a rip off.

Better to go to your local wholesale suit retailer. I picked up 3 wool fitted suits plus pants, ties, belts, socks, shirts for 199. 238 + tax for only 1 is a rip off.

Yeah....my dumbass neighbor spent $80,000.00 on a lexus. I spent $12,500/00 on my used jetta. That dude got ripped off.

Back