Joost invitation please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindBuster

2[H]4U
I hear people have begun getting invitations for Joost
If anyone here can spare one I would be very grateful. :)

Sounds like an interesting project. I wouldn't mind one myself.

Is the "Free Stuff" forum the venue for begging? If so, I would like a satchel of diamonds, if anyone is giving them away.

And a Bacon sandwich please.

also im gonna beg for an invite if anyone actually has them, this seems like a cool idea they got going here.

I'm on Joost now and you're not missing a whole lot yet. Its a neat concept, but most of the content is MTV style crap. The coolest station is the National Geographic channel. Some of the short films are cool on ... well ... I forget the name of the station that runs all the shorts.

So I have 1 invite to give away. Since there are a few people who want it, I'll try to make this fair. Reply to this post in at least 50 words saying why you want the invite or what seems cool to you about Joost. Best post by 6pm EST today will get the invite. You also have to promise to give at least one of your future invites to a [H] member. Cool?

Lets try this again. I've got 1 Joost invite. I'll be giving to *someone* at 4pm EST today. Just reply to this post with why I should give it to you. Best/coolest/funniest reason gets it, no post length requirements this time. Just tell me why you want it.

Lets try this again. I've got 1 Joost invite. I'll be giving to *someone* at 4pm EST today. Just reply to this post with why I should give it to you. Best/coolest/funniest reason gets it, no post length requirements this time. Just tell me why you want it.

Because I'm running out of things to do at work that don't require leaving my desk. Joost would spare me having to actually move about for quite some time.

I have Joost (I'm a beta-tester), but they didn't give me any invites to give out or I would.

Sorry about disappearing yesterday, work got crazy and I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

truthelixirx, that made me laugh, so shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send the invite. I need you to do so with some haste since I just got a notice that my invites are about to expire.

Lyquist - dunno what to tell you man. I've been with Joost since it was the Venice Project and it took a while for me to get any invites at all. I'm sure you'll be getting some soon.

You are asked to read the FAQ prior to posting. Asking for anything here will get locked.

The purpose of this forum is for people to share hot deals that they find with others. It is not a personal shopper. It is not for you to come here and ask for a good deal and make others do the legwork for you. Therefore we ask that you stop posting “request” threads. All such threads will be locked from this point forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back