Joint Ops / Novaworld... ?? Can't Get On

Scroatdog

[H]ard|Gawd
I've been trying to get on the Joint Ops servers, and I'm having SERIOUS problems. When it gets to the page where it displays all the game servers, the whole page stutters constantly, along with mouse movement. It's like trying to play a game with some old crappy video card or something, stutters and looks like maybe 2FPS or something. I don't know how else to explain it. But when I FINALLY can get my mouse moved over to the game I want, it takes a while to get it back down to the 'Join' button. And then, of course, nothing happens.

Tried getting on BHD multiplayer and no joy there either, stalls after saying 84% reading the list, and then I have to alt-tab and then kill the app.

Single player is no problem, so it isn't a video card problem. My internet connection also appears to be just fine. I'm behind Linksys wireless router, and have NEVER had a problem before.

Can someone try to get onto Joint Ops and tell me if they experience the same thing? :(

THANKS !

Im not much help, but I will say I just tried to log into BHD to see if its their servers or something on your end. I got in and loaded Florida Snipers. Has to be on your end.

DAMMIT!!!! Thanks for checking.

Can someone try Joint Ops??? Wait, I thought I read on The Inquirer that two major internet backbone providers are in a dispute that is causing some downings. I wonder if that's it. Also, www.novalogic.com appears to be gone, though www.novaworld.com is there.

I NEED MY JOINT OPS FIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novalogic comes up for me, what do you mean its gone?

EDIT**

You didnt piss anyone off did ya? :D Coulda had your router or host file hacked?

Nope. Didn't piss anyone off. I can browse pretty much every site I usually do.

Novalogic STILL doesn't come up.

Ok, let's try something else. Anyone with RoadRunner cable in California, can you please check and see if you can get on JointOps or BHD ???? Or even www.novalogic.com ??

I initiated an online chat session with RoadRunner medic, asking the guy why RR hasn't properly re-routed IP traffic to avoid this. BTW, I HATE Time Warner with a passion.

Back