JL Amp/ DB Drive Platium 12"

-(Xyphox)-

Supreme [H]ardness
Hello Everyone,
I have a JL 500/1 Series AMP and DB Drive Platinum 12" Sub in a custom built ported box.The amp cost $500 bucks alone, I paid $250 for the Sub, $100 For the Box, $100 dollar wiring kit.I will throw in100 dollars worth of wiring. 4G Wiriing Kit, including Speaker Cable, RCA's, Remote Wire, and 60Amp fuse block for battery.The system hit's insanely hard. The DB is rated at 1500 Watts RMS, I've only had it hooked to my JL Amp. This amp is the flag ship for JL Audio. These amp's are rock solid and sound amazing. I am getting out of the car audio and its time to pass this system on to someone else. I've had the Sub for 1 year and amp for 3. You can hear it ratter your ears before i remove it.I have this system right now in my jeep, even though its 1 12" it still sounds like you have 2. If you want anymore information or want to contact me to listen to it.. I will remove all the wiring if you want to buy it. Will leave it installed till it sales.I am asking 600 or Best Offer, Open to Trades too. If Customer is out of state, they must pay for shipping. The sub and box weigh's over 65lbs.
Heatware: Luthiren
amp3.jpg

amp3.jpg

100_7466.jpg

100_7465.jpg

Also got a Nice Paintball setup for sale
http://thumb.craigslist.org/for/1986016379.html

Will to trade System for a Nice PS3 Setup

Last edited:
Damn I wish I had room for that in my truck.... I can't fit the smaller 12" I have in it.

Damn I wish I had room for that in my truck.... I can't fit the smaller 12" I have in it.

This sub sounds nice in a sealer or ported. I've had it in both. I went with the ported because i had the room. You can reverse mount in a smaller box :)

Back