Jimmy Kimmel on DA:O

Yeah, can't say that I ever took the gay route either (just ain't my thing). I did however have a female character that seduced Leliana. What truly impressed me about this game was the amazing depth of the writing of DA:O. Dialogue in camp was often emotionally captivating and artistically imaginative. I was thoroughly impressed on several occasions by the level of thought and frankly, the "beauty" that Bioware's writers instilled into every facet this game.

Kinda made me want to track down the author of such content (especially Leliana's dialogue) and either shake their hand or kiss them (dependent on gender of course). But I'm the romantic type

lol.. I'm so glad I didn't do the gay sex scene. Soon as I read that rogue was Bi I knew to avoid certain convo.

Man, they put some thought into that vid. It was hilarious. Also, the efl sounded like Antonio Banderas. lol

Yeah, can't say that I ever took the gay route either (just ain't my thing).
Sad sad day when you feel the need to explain why you didn't take the gay route.

Anyways, Mr. Kimmel makes it sound like this is a mandatory part of the game. Like everyone will experience it.

Jimmy Kimmel is an idiot.

But I'm actually glad that Bioware has put this into the game. About time game devs grew up a bit and realize that there are same sex relationships outside of hot girl on hot girl action. :rolleyes:

But I'm actually glad that Bioware has put this into the game. About time game devs grew up a bit and realize that there are same sex relationships outside of hot girl on hot girl action. :rolleyes:

its not the game devs that were the problem.. its the majority of close minded americans that are the problem.. thus why they have kept it out of games.. parents never complain about hot chicks in games.. they only complain about gay sex in games.. lol god i love america... wait.. no i dont...

He's a late night talk show host, he's not a fox news reporter. This was made in jest, not a jab at the game.

Sorry, this is a fantasy RPG. I play games to go into a fantasy world where it is nothing but hot girl on girl action. I don't want any elf on barbarian action thank-you.

LOL I'm going to go ahead continuing being OK with hot lesbians and not OK with a couple guys dorking each other in the pooper. And believe me I don't feel bad for it.

its not the game devs that were the problem.. its the majority of close minded americans that are the problem.. thus why they have kept it out of games.. parents never complain about hot chicks in games..
There are more people accepting of gays than not, it's just those who are not are much louder
they only complain about gay sex in games..
I have never once seen anything in the paper, magazine, posted online or on a broucher complaining about 'gay sex in videogames'
lol god i love america... wait.. no i dont...
You wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

lol.. I'm so glad I didn't do the gay sex scene. Soon as I read that rogue was Bi I knew to avoid certain convo.

Pfffft, first thing I did was shtup the guy as soon as I found out he was bi.

Whatever happened to curiousity?

In the end they just re-use the same animations as the male-female sex.

its not the game devs that were the problem.. its the majority of close minded americans that are the problem.. thus why they have kept it out of games.. parents never complain about hot chicks in games.. they only complain about gay sex in games.. lol god i love america... wait.. no i dont...

Would you have a problem if a game had brother on sister sex? What about if you could fuck the dog in the game? You see, whether or not you understand it... some people view gay sex just as disgusting. These people are not bigots, they are simply opinionated. Sorry but you can't get away with insulting people who simply disagree with you. It makes you just as ignorant as a bigot themselves. The irony of your tolerance makes me chuckle.

Learn to be more tolerate of other people.

Last edited:
Would you have a problem if a game had brother on sister sex? What about if you could fuck the dog in the game? You see, whether or not you understand it... some people view gay sex just as disgusting. These people are not bigots, they are simply opinionated. Sorry but you can't get away with insulting people who simply disagree with you. It makes you just as ignorant as a bigot themselves. The irony of your tolerance makes me chuckle.

edit. I am tolerate of homosexual activity, do what you want in your bedroom... as will I. But that doesn't change the fact, I still find it disgusting. Having an opinion in a world of political correct mediocrity is something I take pride in.

You're not allowed to have that opinion. I'm intolerant of you opinion. :p

(Joking) ;)

hah, watch the youtube video on whole fiasco about Sarah Silverman f*cking Matt Damon then the comeback of Kimmel f*cking Ben Afleck if you wanted even more obscure ideas of Kimmels gay ideas, lol.

I think the point here is that it's given to the player as a CHOICE, so those "opinionated" people who shit their pants in disgust at the thought of seeing two guys going at it can just bypass it altogether.

Bioware devs are so close minded. They didn't do anything special for dog or the dead foes you kill.

I find sex with fat chicks completely revolting, but I don't prevent other people from fucking them.

Back