Jet.com After discount and code - Zotac 1070 mini - $353.09 Gigabyte 1070 mini - $362.50

ssnyder28

2[H]4U
Some good prices on "mini" versions of 1070 gtxs for those with smaller builds.

Jet.com - Prices Drop As You Shop

Zotac 1070 mini - $353.09

To get this price you must opt out of returns and paying wit debit card. Create a new account and use TRIPLE15.

Gigabyte 1070 mini - $362.50

If you want a fullsize card for better cooling the 1070 windforce is about $1 cheaper than the gigabyte mini.

Last edited:
They have implemented some clever coupon rejection. I have tried different card, different account for my wife, yet "SHOP10" is no go.

Reactions: iRUSH
like this
They have implemented some clever coupon rejection. I have tried different card, different account for my wife, yet "SHOP10" is no go.
There has to be some method to detect this kind of stuff. Do you have the same billing address for both cards?

There has to be some method to detect this kind of stuff. Do you have the same billing address for both cards?
Same billing address. Same shipping address. Browser connected via same ip address. I'm too lazy to attempt a clean purchase, but I'm not paying full price knowing that they sell it for less.

1060's are under $200 for the 3GB models and low/mid $200's for the 6GB, pretty good bang for buck considering used 970s are going for those prices!

Bleh.

Waiting to pick up an 1800MHz+ model to upgrade from my R9 290 so I can run my Vive crap.

Most of these cards will do 2000MHz+ no sweat, I have a non-OC Strix 1070 (which is supposed to have a worse-binned die than the OC Strix) and it happily runs at 2050MHz.

Is there a dramatic difference in performance with mini vs regular?

Back