JET.com 20% everything, max $50 discount

How does official purchase confirmation work with this? Do you get an invoice for whoever they order it from? I know you need it for many companies' RMA purposes. And if you waive free returns, does that mean there's a fee on returns? Bit iffy on this.

Eh, I got my tracking number but it hasn't updated ever since I got it lol.

There were a couple of people on reddit saying that their accounts were being banned by Jet because they were using more than one account per address. Be cautious! Its a pretty solid deal. To max out your savings aim for something that is around $250!

How long has that been?

Shipped Monday (FedEx tracking states a label was printed), all day Tuesday no update.

JUST NOW when I checked, it shows that the package has been picked up so I should see movement tomorrow evening. I am just glad I am seeing progress. I don't regret paying $247 shipped for my GTX 970 at all haha. :) it's fed ex home delivery so it's saying I should get it on Saturday which is perfectly fine to me.

Shipped Monday (FedEx tracking states a label was printed), all day Tuesday no update.

JUST NOW when I checked, it shows that the package has been picked up so I should see movement tomorrow evening. I am just glad I am seeing progress. I don't regret paying $247 shipped for my GTX 970 at all haha. :) it's fed ex home delivery so it's saying I should get it on Saturday which is perfectly fine to me.

Nice deal on that 970! I've ordered from Jet before but they cancelled my order :c now they won't let me use another coupon code for my first purchase even tho I never got my first order :/

just got my last item so I just saved like 80 bucks plus the items were already cheaper at Jet Woot woot. Off to do the 25 amex for newegg and 20 for bestbuy :D

^^ Good question. I don't see any invoice option on my Jet account. Maybe the invoice will be from Buy.com. That's where my order is coming from. There's a return button on my order history list, but it's inactive. Probably 'cuz I haven't received my order.

Can anyone answer my question as to who the invoice comes from? For RMA/receipt purposes.

You should be able to print off an invoice at Jet.com by entering your email / password. Also, my two MSI 390 cards came in a newegg box with a packing slip very similar to Newegg's packing slip except it said "Jet.com" on the top instead of Newegg.com.

Can anyone answer my question as to who the invoice comes from? For RMA/receipt purposes.
I received my order today. The invoice was from Ant-Online, which is the reseller that sent my order. Also included were instructions on what to do for questions or an RMA. Everything was well-packed and protected. I'll order from Jet, again, based on this experience./

I received my order today. The invoice was from Ant-Online, which is the reseller that sent my order. Also included were instructions on what to do for questions or an RMA. Everything was well-packed and protected. I'll order from Jet, again, based on this experience./

Nice!

I am still waiting till Saturday for my package. I wonder where it's from too :D

Good to see that Jet did get us taken care of. I was almost sure I was getting a cancellation. $50 off is no joke!

Hmm interesting. Did you get a free game with your purchase?

I guess it all depends on who is fulfilling the order. My order was fulfilled by HPP enterprises. So I had to email them and they got back to me with the code. I lucked out :D

I ordered two 4tb hard drives for $85 each, I swear there was no tax listed the entire way through the process. Then I got the order email stating an estimated tax of $11, did some googling to find out Jet has offices in SLC, UT. This will probably be my first (for the discount for new customers) and last order from jet (because I don't pay tax at amazon).

They were originally listed as the same price as amazon so I thought they would be fulfilled by them, but it says fulfilled by Limited Goods. I went to their website and couldn't find the hard drive so I guess we'll see what happens.

Nice deal on that 970! I've ordered from Jet before but they cancelled my order :c now they won't let me use another coupon code for my first purchase even tho I never got my first order :/

just make another account in your mom/dad/gf/wife/bf/dog's name.

I received my MSI R9 390 from them a few weeks ago without any issues. Was surprised it came in a Newegg box.

Just a heads up, their search function is not the greatest so if you are looking for something specific, copy the model number and try that. I was able to pull up a lot more specific monitors doing this when 144hz hunting for a friend.

I ordered an Evga Hadron and received it quickly and flawless.

So far they're batting 1,000 for me.

Does anyone know if Jet.com price matches? The item I want to order is about $50 more compared to newegg or amazon.com- if they would price match and I could use the 20% off coupon then it would be worth wile. Also seems like they charge tax in NY State? At least it says estimated tax in my cart...

Don't know if they price match. Their customer service reps seem nice enough when I have called.

I ordered a Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980TI for 624$ on saturday, still waiting on them to ship it.

Well based on everyone's good experiences here, I decided to place an order for a Zotac AMP Extreme 980 Ti. I've read good things about the card and I should be able to install a Kraken G10 on it without using a copper shim, unlike the EVGA Classy I had (honestly this bothered me a lot, combined with the fact that the card wasn't new). The backplate also will not get in the way. I couldn't forget the experience from that 980 Ti after returning it. Got me hooked. Hopefully it won't be a dud or anything.

Assuming this order isn't cancelled, still need to figure out what to do with my 780's.

Total price for the AMP Extreme was $603 after all their savings. Seems like a good deal.

Amazon has still yet to refund me for the Classy I returned, even though they received the thing almost a week ago now (and it was their official Amazon Warehouse outlet...). This is kind of starting to piss me off. Their representatives are obviously lying to me every time I talk to them in chat. One of them on Friday outright said they'd refund me and I would receive the refund in 2-3 days. Well what day it is? Amazon's service has never been terribly good to me, but now they're really starting to push it. I might be cancelling prime and using them a lot less.

Edit:... I've already been charged, but it says it's fulfilled by "UnbeatableSale.com". I don't know who the hell that is...

Last edited:
You do realize it's still the weekend? :)

? Pretty sure amazon ships on the weekend.

Well based on everyone's good experiences here, I decided to place an order for a Zotac AMP Extreme 980 Ti. I've read good things about the card and I should be able to install a Kraken G10 on it without using a copper shim, unlike the EVGA Classy I had (honestly this bothered me a lot, combined with the fact that the card wasn't new). The backplate also will not get in the way. I couldn't forget the experience from that 980 Ti after returning it. Got me hooked. Hopefully it won't be a dud or anything.

Assuming this order isn't cancelled, still need to figure out what to do with my 780's.

Total price for the AMP Extreme was $603 after all their savings. Seems like a good deal.

Amazon has still yet to refund me for the Classy I returned, even though they received the thing almost a week ago now (and it was their official Amazon Warehouse outlet...). This is kind of starting to piss me off. Their representatives are obviously lying to me every time I talk to them in chat. One of them on Friday outright said they'd refund me and I would receive the refund in 2-3 days. Well what day it is? Amazon's service has never been terribly good to me, but now they're really starting to push it. I might be cancelling prime and using them a lot less.

Edit:... I've already been charged, but it says it's fulfilled by "UnbeatableSale.com". I don't know who the hell that is...

Mine said "Fulfilled by HPP Enterprises"

? Pretty sure amazon ships on the weekend.

Jet =/= Amazon. Amazon ships on the weekend because they're Amazon, they're in a league of their own with an insane delivery network. Hell, they have so much power they got the USPS to come into work on Sundays.

Jet is more of an aggregator that doesn't warehouse or ship anything themselves, and subs the warehousing/shipping out to practically unknown etailers that definitely do not work weekends.

Jet =/= Amazon. Amazon ships on the weekend because they're Amazon, they're in a league of their own with an insane delivery network. Hell, they have so much power they got the USPS to come into work on Sundays.

Jet is more of an aggregator that doesn't warehouse or ship anything themselves, and subs the warehousing/shipping out to practically unknown etailers that definitely do not work weekends.

Yes but they are trying to directly compete with Amazon. Also, apparently jet does fulfill a lot of orders themselves.

Yes but they are trying to directly compete with Amazon. Also, apparently jet does fulfill a lot of orders themselves.

Touche', I wish 'em the best because fighting Amazon is like fighting city hall, they're enormous. I'm fairly certain we'll see the end of these "20% off first order" codes soon since the SlickDeals masses are abusing the shit out of it and making a hundred accounts per address. This is why we can't have nice things.

Last edited:
I went ahead and jumped on a Super-slim PS3.

I have a 1st generation PS3 that kind of sounds like a jet engine while playing demanding games (yes, I've had it cleaned out recently)

Should make going through my PS3 backlog more pleasant.

Did a quick google search and didn't find an answer but does anyone know if jet do price match?

Did a quick google search and didn't find an answer but does anyone know if jet do price match?

They're not going to price-match AND let you use a 20% off code if that's the intent, no. The slobs on slickdeals have already tried.

Touche', I wish 'em the best because fighting Amazon is like fighting city hall, they're enormous. I'm fairly certain we'll see the end of these "20% off first order" codes soon since the SlickDeals masses are abusing the shit out of it and making a hundred accounts per address. This is why we can't have nice things.

It's really crazy though because without that coupon a lot of their stuff ends up being more expensive than everywhere else.

Well my 970 Turbo finally arrived. Everything was good, shipping time etc etc but my only complaint was packaging. Pictures will do the talking.

http://i.imgur.com/hAzCWVU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0xfA4JN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CNx79r4.jpg

So the original Asus box was wrapped with sticky black saran wrap and part of it coming off. The only thing really protecting the card was the thin box and a small layer of foam. Any impact probably would have made it's way inside. I don't blame jet but Limited Goods for their poor packaging.

Ehh my stuff came packed just as it would from amazon. All depends on the third party doing the shipping.

Good luck with your hdds.

Back