Jet Black iPhone 7 Case Failure Rates 40%

HardOCP News

[H] News
Look, I don't care if you need to work those twelve year old Chinese kids double shifts, seven days a week, I ain't waiting for my damned jet black iPhone 7. Who cares if you can get a plain black phone without waiting? Do I look like a peasant? :D

According to a note sent out to clients by KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, the failure rate for the jet black finish cases is high, with yields down the in the 60 to 70 percent region. This means that a lot of cases are being rejected because they don't meet Apple's exacting standards.

Look, I don't care if you need to work those twelve year old Chinese kids double shifts, seven days a week, I ain't waiting for my damned jet black iPhone 7. Who cares if you can get a plain black phone without waiting? Do I look like a peasant? :D

According to a note sent out to clients by KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, the failure rate for the jet black finish cases is high, with yields down the in the 60 to 70 percent region. This means that a lot of cases are being rejected because they don't meet Apple's exacting standards.

I know you are being sarcastic, but that's not funny at all.

Yes Steve, yes you do...

Look, I don't care if you need to work those twelve year old Chinese kids double shifts, seven days a week, I ain't waiting for my damned jet black iPhone 7. Who cares if you can get a plain black phone without waiting? Do I look like a pleasant.

If those chinese kids won't make the phones for love or money theyll damn sure make em for air. Crack that whip and tighten the noose!

I know you are being sarcastic, but that's not funny at all.
dNVvntX.gif

Back