[Jet]ASUS Dual-fan Radeon RX 480 4GB OC Edition 146usd (AR+Discounts)

Nice find. I'm not sure how to use the ibotta app but I installed it and I'm going to deposit money tomorrow so that I can order.

Edit: Ugh banks closed today. I sure hope this is still here by the time I can order one.

Edit2: I found a $180 AMIR on newegg for a Sapphire and ended up ordering that one because the fans were bigger and so I figured they would be quieter. Plus I've heard good about Sapphire before.

Last edited by a moderator:
its $188 for me with California tax. Didn't use ibotta though. hopefully will get it soon. Thanks for the heads up, OP :)

update: purchased sunday night, shipped monday morning from LA, will arrive in SF Wednesday :)

Last edited:
Rebate link wasn't working, but the asus.4myrebate.com can still search for it.

its $188 for me with California tax. Didn't use ibotta though. hopefully will get it soon. Thanks for the heads up, OP :)

Not including tax but I was able to get an MSI 6GB 1060 for $199 including ibotta on jet.com

Best of luck with your ASUS rebates. I followed their instructions, event sent in duplicates, they rejected my rebate saying I failed to provide the required documents.

Never had any trouble with my Asus rebates. Clearly they are out to get you.

I don't know about Asus but in general they make rebates hard to do on purpose. That's the whole point of them, it looks like you're getting a great deal but if you're lazy or you make one little error sending in the rebate you don't get it. That's the entire premise how they make their money off of them and why they don't just put things on straight sale. Read every line, follow the directions to a T. Even take pictures if you are worried they will deny it to prove you did everything right. But that's usually only important on more expensive rebates than 10 or 15 bucks.

The worst part is lately I have seen them start taking service fees out of the money you have on the card if you don't spend it right away.

I don't know about Asus but in general they make rebates hard to do on purpose. That's the whole point of them, it looks like you're getting a great deal but if you're lazy or you make one little error sending in the rebate you don't get it. That's the entire premise how they make their money off of them and why they don't just put things on straight sale. Read every line, follow the directions to a T. Even take pictures if you are worried they will deny it to prove you did everything right. But that's usually only important on more expensive rebates than 10 or 15 bucks.

this is the reason why i dont buy things with rebates. they make it very hard for you to get it. they should just discount the cards for the consumers and not have to worry about bullshit rebates.

never tried asus rebate before. Got my gigabyte rebate in about a month, powercolor rebate waited for more than a month...Maybe shall just consider a $20 rebate a $10-15 discount, for the trouble...

Back