Jensen wants to Run Nvidia for 3-4 more decades, then continue as a robot

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Jensen Huang is the co-founder and current CEO of NVIDIA Corporation. Under his leadership, NVIDIA has established and transferred itself and the industry into a leading company in accelerated computing and modern graphics technology.NVIDIA CEO is now listed as the 59th richest person in the world with a net worth estimated at 23.5B dollars after leading the company for now 30 years. However, Jensen has no plans to retire any time soon. He said that he wants to lead NVIDIA for another 3 to 4 decades, which would make him 90y old at the time of his departure.

Katie Tarasov (CNBC): You are longest running tech CEO, is there any end in sight?

Jensen Huang (NVIDIA): Well as you can tell im sprity and quite enthusiasitc and energetic yet. I’m surrounded by amazing people, who keep me inspired and I fell we can do great tings together and they give me so much confidence in what we can do and the impact we can make. I think I’m making a real contribution to the company to make an environment where we can make really amzing contributins. So I think for as long as I believe I can do that, I don’t know exactly for how long that’s gonna be, but 3 to 4 decades I’d say. Another 4 decades I’d be robotic and maybe another 3 to 4 decades after that. Hopefully I get to enjoy this for a very long time.
https://videocardz.com/newz/jensen-huang-wants-to-lead-nvidia-for-another-30-to-40-years

He is freaking 60 now. I don't understand the desire to work all your life like that. He can retire now and live comfortably with generation wealth.

Robobrain.png

Well, he already walks, talks, sounds and has the personality of a friggin robot IMHO, all he wants now is moar $$....and maybe a statue at the ngreedia HQ :)

He is freaking 60 now. I don't understand the desire to work all your life like that. He can retire now and live comfortably with generation wealth.
I understand it. For many people, their job is their identity. They've crafted their lives about being the best they can be at that job. Their brain dopamine circuitry is literally hard-wired to do that job better and enjoy it.
Other people hate their job and work is work. They're surviving to the next vacation or retirement.
Better off trying to be in the first bucket so you don't live 1/3 of your life in misery.

Vitamins. :D
But seriously, I agree. Your body needs protein and fat to survive. You don't need any carbs to survive, which is mostly what plants are. Vegetarianism has now been linked with a higher risk of stroke. While plants are beneficial, eating a diet entirely of plants has it's own downsides.
I'm fun at parties, too.

Back