Jensen Huang: The 100 Most Influential People of 2021

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Jensen Huang as been named one of the 100 Most Influential People of 2021 according to Time magazine...and he made the cover of the print publication as well...

*Time website has a limit to the amount of free articles you can read (try using InPrivate mode of your browser)

https://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2021/6095971/jensen-huang/

Jensen.jpg

It's gotta be the shoes nothing like a short supply of GPUs for all of next year.

The shoes might be more shiny than the jacket! Not sure how this affects the brand. Does this make him even more cool? I'm sure he thinks there is no more space left for extra awesome to fit in the room. Ego has filled the room. Sorry, no room left.

I can accept Jensen Huang on the list when you see everyone else is on the list. It is a joke.

Again...with the stupid fuckin jacket.
Sounds like you've just accepted him as your daddy or a jacket wouldn't even matter.

I actually watched a grown man emerge from the Microcenter exits yesterday as I was on my way in, and he was clutching what looked like an "EVGA RTX" box and his hands were trembling, like he was holding a newborn. "10 MONTHS! 10 MONTHS!" he was screaming. He dropped to one knee and began sobbing. Jensen is his daddy too.

Don't believe what you see with your own eyes. No wrinkles or lines on his face? Maybe that's no him. Ok people will say it is "photoshopped". Maybe AI generated? I guess no one cares, lol.

Sounds like you've just accepted him as your daddy or a jacket wouldn't even matter.

I actually watched a grown man emerge from the Microcenter exits yesterday as I was on my way in, and he was clutching what looked like an "EVGA RTX" box and his hands were trembling, like he was holding a newborn. "10 MONTHS! 10 MONTHS!" he was screaming. He dropped to one knee and began sobbing. Jensen is his daddy too.
Sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about & like to make random assumptions of people...

I guess he was ( Influential People ) to sell out gamers for miners that need a Nuclear Reactor 24/7

Back