Jen-Hsun Huang Kicks Off NVIDIA’s 2016 GPU Technology Conference

HardOCP News

[H] News
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang will give the opening keynote at our seventh annual GTC, in Silicon Valley, Tuesday at 9 am Pacific. Artificial intelligence. Autonomous vehicles. Virtual reality. The hottest trends in technology right now all converge on the GPU, and that’s why we can’t wait to start our GPU Technology Conference.

Geforce x80 8-GB GDDR5x - $799 - 20% Faster than GTX980-Ti
Geforce x80-Ti 16GB HBM2 - $1299 - 40% faster than GTX980-Ti

Quite a big performance improvement on a basically a process shrink and power tuning? (at least that seems to be the speculation that I've read)
The guy's just throwing shit out his ass like everyone else.

Given that Nvidia has never launched a consumer card in GTC I only expect Titan/Quadro/Tesla at this point. The rumors are strong on Titan using HBM2 I guess we'll now in a couple of hours.

All bow to Jen-Hsun, the glorious one.

That goes doubly so for AMD minion.

I must admit I am tickled with anticipation. Hoping for some good info.

daddy's ready

my new card hunger is currently nearing insatiable.

Yeah I could really go for a replacement card as well, my buddy is probably getting tired of me using his 770

Yeah I could really go for a replacement card as well, my buddy is probably getting tired of me using his 770

As a fellow current nVidia user, I will recommend that we jump over to AMD with Polaris. I think nVidia is going to pull another GTX280/GTX260.

wozniac puts on vr headset, within 30 seconds he says he's feeling ill, within 2 minutes he says he's dizzy and gonna fall out of his chair, CEO for Nvidia comments, 'Woz that's not helpful'

hilarity

I nearly fell out of my chair when he said that. JHH sounded a little upset.

This is bull, he is wearing a jacket. I can't see how tight his shirt is. I fully expected him to showcase a giant leap in tight shirt technology.

All this saving the world stuff is great but most of us only care about wasting time on games.

Back