jdk's eBay thread - moving out of country, mic / recording / watercooled gfx / blu rays / misc / sony mirrorless

Going to be leaving the country pretty soon, if any of this stuff remotely interests you make an offer on it.

Going to be leaving the country pretty soon, if any of this stuff remotely interests you make an offer on it.
I just bought the dual NIC on ebay. I'm putting together another NAS/media server with old stuff lying around. If you have some stuff that one might be useful for that, I'd certainly be interested (DDR4 Reg ECC, 10gb SFP Nic, etc.)

I just bought the dual NIC on ebay. I'm putting together another NAS/media server with old stuff lying around. If you have some stuff that one might be useful for that, I'd certainly be interested (DDR4 Reg ECC, 10gb SFP Nic, etc.)

I appreciate you!

Other than the WD RE4 I'm selling only other thing I found that might remotely be useful to you is a 1Gbe GBIC. If I don't hear back from you I'll throw it in the box when I send the nic out tomorrow.

I appreciate you!

Other than the WD RE4 I'm selling only other thing I found that might remotely be useful to you is a 1Gbe GBIC. If I don't hear back from you I'll throw it in the box when I send the nic out tomorrow.
Sorry for being late in replying. Let me know how much I owe you for the thing you threw in the box and I will get your $ to you

I'm leaving in 2 weeks, if someone doesn't make an offer what's left I'm going to toss 'em.

I made an obscenely low offer on the video cards that I hope isn't interpreted as an insult. But, in the light of them potentially being tossed, my budget, and all my other misadventures(getting scammed for example) in trying to get something I can afford to replace my 670 that died last month, I thought I'd give it a shot. I did recover the money on the scam so at least there's that.

I made an obscenely low offer on the video cards that I hope isn't interpreted as an insult. But, in the light of them potentially being tossed, my budget, and all my other misadventures(getting scammed for example) in trying to get something I can afford to replace my 670 that died last month, I thought I'd give it a shot. I did recover the money on the scam so at least there's that.

Before I accept the offer, just want to make sure you understand that the 680s only come with the watercooling blocks, I tossed the air cooling fans and heatsinks long ago.

Still an SLI and PC watercooling virgin, but I do have radiators and a pump that's specifically for watercooling as well as something a bit more unconventional in mind(copper JDM car radiator placed outside the house!!!). We're talking 380 watts(stock) here with the two 680s. Anyway, I also bought a bunch of G1/4 fittings and tubing when Titan Rig was clearancing a bunch of stuff. So I'm prepared for the madness!

Back