Jawbone2 $25 w/fs.. stolen from SD

Diashto

Limp Gawd
Verizon Wireless has the Jawbone 2 Bluetooth Headset for $30 - $5 coupon ACC5 = $25..

http://shop.verizonwireless.com/?id=55301

Free overnight shipping. They must be clearing out inventory for the Jawbone Prime/Earcandy. Sellout.Woot just had this a couple days ago for $42.99.. glad i waited.. :D

Wow. A Jawbone 2 for $25 + tax shipped overnight. Very tempting. I'd been wanting to get a Jawbone Prime, but this isn't easy to pass up.

Don't waste your time. Verizon has started to cancel all the orders, it was probably a price mistake.

It takes maybe a minute. Worth the hassle if it goes through. I'll post if mine is canceled.

They better not cancel my order. They've got until next May to convince me not to switch to Sprint's $70 Everything.

Yeah. That's a bad omen. :(

I'm calling *611 during lunch if they cancel my order.

"So, you heard Sprint's big announcement?"

People are getting a flood of cancellation orders (those who ordered much later after the link was posted).

Good luck to all though.

Apparently it was a price mistake,

There really should be some consumer protection against these types of price mistakes. There have been a lot of them lately.

I couldn't even search the store for the Jawbone 2. Only the Jawbone Prime comes up. They ought to be liquidating the 2sanyway.

Apparently it was a price mistake,

There really should be some consumer protection against these types of price mistakes. There have been a lot of them lately.

Companies aren't allowed to make mistakes?

All you're out of is a pending charge on your credit card, and your time for hoping that it'll ship out. The potential costs of a business for such price mistakes could be millions. I agree that companies like Dell need to shape the fuck up and stop with the price mistakes, perhaps even going to the point that they're doing it on purpose to generate traffic, but at least they're not bait-and-switching.

Deal dead, move along now.

Ordered 4 hours ago and no cancellations yet. Although I am expecting a cancellation sometime soon.

Companies aren't allowed to make mistakes?

With all the pricing mistakes lately, yeah there should be some penalty, like they should be required to ship the first 100 orders or so. Some consumer protection online would be nice.

I got a deal at brandsmart on my new stove, it was $588, they mis priced it at $518 and i got it for that price, no questions.

When dealing withonline, the customer has no rights to price protection or false advertising

With all the pricing mistakes lately, yeah there should be some penalty, like they should be required to ship the first 100 orders or so. Some consumer protection online would be nice.

I got a deal at brandsmart on my new stove, it was $588, they mis priced it at $518 and i got it for that price, no questions.

When dealing withonline, the customer has no rights to price protection or false advertising

even guaranteeing the first 100 doesn't help anyone other than ebayers. once people find out about the deal, the first five people end up ordering 20 or so to hawk on fleabay.

Still no cancellation email. Site still says the order was received. Just tell me already!

link to said stove?

even guaranteeing the first 100 doesn't help anyone other than ebayers. once people find out about the deal, the first five people end up ordering 20 or so to hawk on fleabay.

its some motivation at least to not purposely (bait-and-switch, publicity) post prices you dont plan to honor, or to take more care in posting your prices since there's some accountability for it with this in place.

but accidents do happen....if i was selling my house or something and left out a 0 at the end i dont think its warranted, for instance. or if they were selling something really expensive, 100 units at accidental listing price could put a small reseller or computer shop in serious debt for some items.

punishing a reseller in any fair-but-meaningful way for what amounts to little more than an inconvenience on our part is a tough thing to pull off.

pshhhhhhhh
Dear Valued Customer,
We have some unfortunate news about your recent order of the Jawbone II headset. This was a
close-out offer with limited availability and quantities ran out before we were able to fulfill your order.
We have cancelled your original order, and you will not be charged.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience and would like to make it up to you with a $30 discount on a
similar headset, the LG HBM-520 Bluetooth Headset. This offer, which includes free shipping, will bring
the price of this headset to $19.99, which is $10 less than the sold-out Jawbone II.
Pay Now
This discount offer will be available until 11:59 PM ET on Thursday, September 17th. Again, we’re very
sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your loyalty.
Sincerely,

Verizon Wireless

Re: Important Update Regarding Your Recent Jawbone Headset Order
Don't lie to me about a quantity shortage and then offer me a discount on an inferior headset. I know it was a price mistake, and that every order was canceled. One more reason to move to Sprint's new $70 Everything plan next May when my contract is up.

Thanks for nothing

Some good resellers would give store credit or what-not, but don't expect to get something that is an obvious price mistake and start pointing fingers. For some people whose only real loss is time spent hoping that it'll show up and a pending charge on their credit/debit card, they can be real touchy when it comes to price mistakes. There's a reason why they're called price "mistakes"; people who ordered this product at its price-mistake price obviously knew that it probably wouldn't have gone through.

Like I said, time to move on.

Back