January 2012 AMD HardOCP FX GamExperience

There will be an parking lot attendant monitoring the 300 spots and if your not lucky enough to grab one after someone leaves you will need to pay. If the lot is full there is another parking just just across the street but damn near everything downtown charges.

I wish we could do free parking for everyone but we can't so get over it :p

There will be an parking lot attendant monitoring the 300 spots and if your not lucky enough to grab one after someone leaves you will need to pay. If the lot is full there is another parking just just across the street but damn near everything downtown charges.

I wish we could do free parking for everyone but we can't so get over it :p

Plus there will be some people who come and leave so I am sure Parking won't be a huge problem.

Car Pool people!

Plus there will be some people who come and leave so I am sure Parking won't be a huge problem.

Car Pool people!

I'm gonna drive my car, park it for free, take the train home and drive the second there and park it for free AHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! :p

I'm gonna drive my car, park it for free, take the train home and drive the second there and park it for free AHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! :p

<---- searching registration for Kromix.... delete... ;P

Do they usually offer hardware for sale at these things? This is my first GamExperience...

Do they usually offer hardware for sale at these things? This is my first GamExperience...

I'd be interested in knowing too ... one of my clanmates had his video card go out on him the other day, and he's on a AMD platform.

Pictures or it didn't happen......

Have fun guys......

I'll be thinking of you all while I am freezing my ass off here in Central NY.:cool:

No BYOC. Just an exhibition event with tons of give a ways

Pictures or it didn't happen......

Have fun guys......

I'll be thinking of you all while I am freezing my ass off here in Central NY.:cool:

In the same boat, just that I'll be freezing my ass off in Delaware instead ;)

Hello!

I will be attending the event this Saturday (tomorrow!!), and I decided I would register on the forum, so I could poke my head in here and look around!

I've been looking forward to this for quite a while now, and I am brimming with excitement to finally be there tomorrow.

I am a big AMD fan, and a have been reading the [H]ardOCP reviews for ages, but I figured that since I'll be going to the event I should at least become a member on the forums here.

I look forward to making my way around the site and taking part in discussions with everyone on any topic.

Thanks! Oh, and see you tomorrow!

They've said on the facebook thing that they're sending out invites for the BF3 and Blacklight Tournaments. Is it random, or will everyone get them?

Hello!

I will be attending the event this Saturday (tomorrow!!), and I decided I would register on the forum, so I could poke my head in here and look around!

I've been looking forward to this for quite a while now, and I am brimming with excitement to finally be there tomorrow.

I am a big AMD fan, and a have been reading the [H]ardOCP reviews for ages, but I figured that since I'll be going to the event I should at least become a member on the forums here.

I look forward to making my way around the site and taking part in discussions with everyone on any topic.

Thanks! Oh, and see you tomorrow!

come join GenMay and you'd get a real welcome :)

Tomorrow is the big day!!! anybody excited?

BF3 tourney sign up goes out today! check your inboxes if you want to play!

Less than 24 hours to go! :cool:

The weather is a little weird. Almost 80 today (forecast), 50s tomorrow, then 70s on Sun. :confused:

I'm still debating on driving vs. train, but either way, I'll see you [H] folks there tomorrow! :)

I thought about riding the train, then I thought about carrying all my swag home on the train, then I thought about the 3 shootings on the train in the last 3 months, then I heard about the free parking. I'm driving. I am going to carpool with two other guys though. So I'm still being green. :p

I thought about riding the train, then I thought about carrying all my swag home on the train, then I thought about the 3 shootings on the train in the last 3 months, then I heard about the free parking. I'm driving. I am going to carpool with two other guys though. So I'm still being green. :p
Yeah, I was thinking what if I won a large swag that wouldn't fit in my backpack, like the AMD computer grand prize, it'd make me nervous about carrying the stuff back, but at least it's during the day. : \

Where are you guys carpooling from? Do you folks live on the Tarrant County side?

Less than 24 hours to go! :cool:

The weather is a little weird. Almost 80 today (forecast), 50s tomorrow, then 70s on Sun. :confused:

I'm still debating on driving vs. train, but either way, I'll see you [H] folks there tomorrow! :)

That is what we call sunny and nice here. :D

i'll be driving in from paris :) so i hope to make it about the time the doors open, i didnt get an email about the tourny :(

I'm super excited. Curious for more information about the status of the tournaments though. Will be there bright and early tomorrow!

i'll be driving in from paris :) so i hope to make it about the time the doors open, i didnt get an email about the tourny :(

I also didn't get a email about the BF3 tourney :(

Can someone look into this issue please? I have friends who are coming with me tomorrow who will want to participate.

I also didn't get a email about the BF3 tourney :(

Can someone look into this issue please? I have friends who are coming with me tomorrow who will want to participate.

i didn't either.

They said it would go out today, watch your inboxes and spam boxes!

I didn't get one specific toe the tournament either - just the "Your event is almost here! Check out the details below. " e-mail that was sent yesterday.

I am not coming from the Tarrant county side, sorry.

Also, I did not get a tourney email. Did anyone actually get a tourney email?

^ No prob. I'd imagine not a lot of people coming from Tarrant County compared to those from the Dallas suburbs.

I just wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at what you can expect at tomorrow's AMD [H]ard|OCP FX GamExperience...60 FEET OF EYEFINITY GOODNESS! If you want a chance to game it up on these massive big screens, head on down to the event, it is totally FREE and we are accepting walk-up registrations! Hit the link for directions and come on down and hang out!.

Any suggestions on parking? Moved to North Dallas in March but I've yet to be near the Convention Center part of town. See you guys tomorrow!

Too bad you guys don't do these things in the bay area, would love to come to one. Been seeing em fly past me for years :(

Back