Jailbreaking does any noone else do it anymore

OliverQueen

Limp Gawd
Never done it as never needed to. Also all my online banking services refuse to let jailbroken devices log in to them regardless if it is through the official app or the web browser.

AltTabbins

Fully [H]
I used to. I would again if they ever figured out how to do an untethered jailbreak. All the jail break developers seem to be content with tethered now.

Zorachus

[H]F Junkie
I'm a big Google Pixel guy, but these JB tweaks make it tempting to switch;

https://sparkdev.me/tweaks

-AoD ( Always on Display ) added to the iPhone, and a bunch of other useful features and big customization

Ultra-m-a-n

Limp Gawd
I used to do it in the Cyanogen mod days.... Now I own an LG V20, and have considered it, then think, nahhh its not really worth it.

blackmomba

Limp Gawd
Only way to get host file based ad blocking is with root

That's why I miss it. No worthwhile root method for the S8 and I assume it's the same for my current Note 10+

86 5.0L

Supreme [H]ardness
just did it on my 13.3 iphone 11

then undid it 5 minutes later as certain apps wont run/ban your account on JB devices

criccio

Fully Equipped
I used to be big into that in my early Android days but ever since the OnePlus 5 through OnePlus 7, i've never felt the need. Stock these phones do everything I want them to and VERY smoothly.

Master_shake_

[H]F Junkie
they say if you escape the walled garden there is just another smaller walled garden.

Apple has incorporated most of the features I wanted from the jailbreaks. So effort to benefit isn't worth it anymore. More of a hassle now.