Jail Breakers Fav addons?

blazend

n00b
Just wanted to add some more features to my phone what addons do you use through cydia?

Here is some i believe open up the phone so much!

1. Activator (hot key ur phone from lock screen or anywhere)
2. App sync
3. Auxo (Re does the double click showing all apps running)
4. NoNewsIsGoodNews (remove news icons)
5. OpenSSH
6. unlimtones (all ringtones)
7. Vshare (download apps)

Theme
I am running the 360 theme it looks wonderful with my custom animated lock screen.

What do you guys use?

My favorite themes:

MiOS7 (current)
Prestige HD
exxOS
Gyro HD 3

Add Ons:

Activator
Attachments+ for Mail
Auxo
Ayra
Background Manager
BiteSMS
BytaFont
Cleaner
Cyntact
DreamBoard
F.lux
FolderEnhancer
Gridlock 2.0
iCleaner
IconLock
iFile
Infinidock
IntelliScreen X
iWidgets
LivePapers
MessageSwiper
Nitrous
OpenSSH
Springtomize
Theme It
Zephyr

I'm sure I left out a few. :p

Home Screen

Just wanted to add some more features to my phone what addons do you use through cydia?

Here is some i believe open up the phone so much!

1. Activator (hot key ur phone from lock screen or anywhere)
2. App sync
3. Auxo (Re does the double click showing all apps running)
4. NoNewsIsGoodNews (remove news icons)
5. OpenSSH
6. unlimtones (all ringtones)
7. Vshare (download apps)

Theme
I am running the 360 theme it looks wonderful with my custom animated lock screen.

What do you guys use?

Talking about pirating apps is illegal on the hardforum... just an FYI.

But since this thread is getting deleted anyway, my favorite jailbreak of all time is IOS7 beta. It's perfect.

Talking about pirating apps is illegal on the hardforum... just an FYI.

But since this thread is getting deleted anyway, my favorite jailbreak of all time is IOS7 beta. It's perfect.

Pirating and jailbroken apps are two different things. The jailbroken apps are apps not available on the App store because they run unsigned code. This is a big reason to jailbreak in the first place. A lot of jailbreak apps actually require purchase...

I would have to say I don't use many JB apps, but SBsettings is a great time saver for me. I change my brightness a lot (auto brightness drives me nuts) and go in and out of airport mode a lot.

Pirating and jailbroken apps are two different things. The jailbroken apps are apps not available on the App store because they run unsigned code.

He's talking about OP's mention of VShare, an app for which the only purpose is downloading other pirated apps. Honestly not sure why OP would even mention that here.

Back