‘Jack Dorsey’s First Tweet’ NFT Went on Sale for $48M. It Ended With a Top Bid of Just $280

And now Musk is outright wanting to purchase all of Twitter and reverse everything poor ole Jacky worked so hard to do, cough cough Ban countless people.

This nft auction sale shows the exact value society holds for dear Jack.

And now Musk is outright wanting to purchase all of Twitter and reverse everything poor ole Jacky worked so hard to do, cough cough Ban countless people.

Jack may have been a hostage to the machine. He has historically tweeted things that were questionable in the context of Twitters general practices. And he is already starting to open up now that he is no longer the face of twitter. We will see.

Wait, I haven't read the article yet, someone wanted to sell it for 48 million USD!? For a No-Fucking-Thanks picture?
You're fucking shitty me. lol

And now I read it-ish, some fool first bought it for 3mil.
Betcha the orignal ROFL-Copter GIF would sell for more than what he got.
rofl.gif

Reactions: Axman
like this

Jack hasn't been in charge for years. He's been a figurehead I imagine as part of some prolonged contractual obligation with his severance. Jack sounding more and more like Elon, actually.

Even when Jack was on Joe Rogan 4 or 5 years ago, it was pretty obvious that the girl that was on there with him was playing the role of handler. Especially if you are going to have a guest like Tim Pool on at the same time.

Ironically this background will one day make the NFT worth more than $280.

Screenshot_20220426-030107_Fox News.jpg

Jack Dorsey said "Twitter is closest thing we have to global consciousness. "

That isn't the case when people have shorten attention spans shorter than goldfish on smart dumb phones.

Last edited:
Jack Dorsey said "Twitter is closest thing we have to global consciousness. "

That isn't the case when people have shorten attention spans shorter than goldfish on smart dumb phones.

It is sad how people can't even focus on a single thought anymore....wait what are we talking about? Oh I'm hungry be back later.

Kim Komando called scrolling on phones Death Scrolling. I pretend to look at my phone at work all the time and pretend to swipe it.
Or I do mouse angle swiping snaping moves in the air when the guys on sitting on PCs when they should be helping me.

Those Smooth Love Potions (SLPs) are also known to cause cognitive impairment. I know I wouldn't have otherwise bid $280 on a Tweet. Oops! Shh! 🤫

🕸️ Season 3.0🍿

Those Smooth Love Potions (SLPs) are also known to cause cognitive impairment. I know I wouldn't have otherwise bid $280 on a Tweet. Oops! Shh! 🤫

🕸️ Season 3.0🍿
Specifically they cause your brain to lose it's wrinkles and become completely smooth surfaced.

I remember when bitcoin was in its infancy and the conversations were always around the potential of an electronic currency. Those conversations died so long ago once it shifted to a store of value. NFTs will probably go away in the same breath. It's hot now...until it's not.

Back