iTunes Phone Real Pictures

laxmiddi44

Gawd
7784793035856671.JPG

3519517749551473.JPG

doesn't really look like anything special to me...and the POS motorola OS is still there, which won't help sales

I can't say I've heard positive things about Motorola's phone OS, so my expectations are very low for this one.

moto os = crap.... and the itunes menu on the os looks like a normal menu, so its just a regular moto with a new option and a sd card or memstick? would save my beans for another ipod... bah moto

yeah moto sucks, i was much happier with my nokia and samsung products, not to mention this one looks like generic ass :-(.

-esr

From the photos, it doesn't look sexy sleek like most of Apple's products. It this what's coming out July 7th?

it's not an apple product, it's a moto product, featuring itunes.

-esr

in no way was that designed by apple, becuase it it was it would be white like every other handheld product that apple has. its just moto licenced itunes to intigrate it into the phone.

i will not be buying that

ex247 said:
moto os = crap...
What's the beef with their OS? I owned a Moto phone a few years ago and loved it's OS. Ah well... to each their own. Can't say too much for this phone's looks, though. Interesting that they shoe-horned iTunes in there.

DatHak512 said:
What's the beef with their OS? I owned a Moto phone a few years ago and loved it's OS. Ah well... to each their own. Can't say too much for this phone's looks, though. Interesting that they shoe-horned iTunes in there.

well, it gets the job done, but the phonebook is horrendous; can only search by the first letter, it by default shows every number for every contact (and in fact saves them by number vs. by contact name), and it's slow as hell. This isn't mentioning things like sensible navigation or oddities/missing features in sub-menus either...

just my $.02

Back