iTunes + iPod with Color screen CRASHES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith130

Limp Gawd
So I picked up a new colour 60Gb iPod today (I think that the 12th is about the new intel macs so no worries about buying an ipod so close to the event) but Im trying to snyc my photos across and it does its "optimizing" thing but at around 500 itunes just crashes!

Whats up with that?

the same thing happens to my old mono chrome ipod at around 650 songs on my desktop, works with laptop fine though... i dont understand it

Keith130 said:
(I think that the 12th is about the new intel macs so no worries about buying an ipod so close to the event)
im really really really sorry for this..... but that made me laugh... hystarically!!

omg... dude, that was retarded.. im sorry. im trying not to troll, but, dude... you just majorly f*cked up....

better luck next time ;)

:p :D

Return your iPod, take the 15(?)% restocking fee hit and grab one of those new video iPod.

I cant take it back now i've used it and its got scratches on it etc. Its insured though so if it breaks then I can get the new one.

Thats a plan except I'll have to wait until they have them in stock and thay have none of the old photo ones left. Other wise i'll end up with the same darn product.

consumer fraud anyone?

If you want to discuss getting it fixed, that's one thing.

we won't discuss how to rip off a store though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back