Its Unlocked

lol There are 200 people browsing this forum. :p Faster unlock, go faster dangit...

Well, you're lucky. I'm going about 5% per minute. Have fun everyone! Don't stay up too late.

Im double clicking the hl2 thing and it just says its preloaded and i can play it when its unlocked

Where is the file on my computer?

Must be some serious compression. Remember how long the WoW beta took to install? And that was half the size of HL2.

Woooo 20%!!

Cmon You Whore< Unlock!! Unlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! End My 6 Year Wait!!!!

hl2unlock.jpg

I really should've stayed at my apartment just to unlock this thing. i'm on my parent's dial-up atm. how big is this lil update?

UPDATING HALF LIFE 2?!??!?!?!? YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/k, I'm about done, see you all on the other side.

Xybr said:
I really should've stayed at my apartment just to unlock this thing. i'm on my parent's dial-up atm. how big is this lil update?

If you preloaded, it just decrypts the package so it shouldnt matter what kind of connection you have.

245 viewing one forum...lots of posts...good thing you got some good servers here Kyle :cool:

See you boys in Half Life 2 land!!!!! 6 years of waiting is OOOOOOOVEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steam said:
The Source Servers are currently too busy to handle your request. Please try again later.

Who do I have to be the one who gets ass raped? ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Back