It's time for a [H]ard Guild Wars Guild!

Hey just got the game, im in - Zar Wrathus, lvl 1 warrior...so far, only had the game a day :D

Hey, just got the game 2 days ago.

Name : Professor Force

Level 4 Warrior/Necromancer

I too just got the game on Friday.

I'm Forest Celibarion Level 3 Ranger/Elementalist.

I'm rather enjoying it. I just wish I had more time to play.

Project Antares

Lvl. 3 Mesmer.

BTW, how do you get a sub-class? I got the game yesturday. Do you just do the quests for that class? I want necromancer subskills.

EDIT: I want to join: Name: Project Antares

I am now a lvl. 4 Mesmer/Necromancer

Project_2501 said:
Project Antares

Lvl. 3 Mesmer.

BTW, how do you get a sub-class? I got the game yesturday. Do you just do the quests for that class? I want necromancer subskills.

yes, just do the missions for your second proffession then they'll ask you if you want to commit to that profession after you've done their missions

Oh man if you guys arent in pre-searing I thought I was far behind

<-- LVL 16 Warrior/Monk

I'll have to see this week of what my char name will be, I am considering joining the [H]ard guild.

Yoda Reloaded

lvl 1 Monk...woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!...

"Yendor Notact" lvl 12 Ranger / Necro Blood Magic with a Stalker Pet.

Post Searing looking for a few good people to quest with. I am on after 8pm PST hit me up to either help me quest or I can help you quest and level up. I know how hard it is to find a good group.

gw128.jpg

Ok I have a level 3 ranger, I need some quests done and need help to level. But my screen name on Guild Wars is: Scorpion Ranger.

I currently have a wolf as a pet but am looking to get rid of the wolf and try to tame a bear.

hey guys , got this game yeasterday , my name in game is'
Duke de Valua i am on level 5 n/w please invite me into guild as well.

So what do you need to join?

Characters name is "Sojourn Stormshadow" and she is a Fighter/Necro...

have one more friend buying the game tonight and I'm sure you can count him in too....

I have a 2month old but I try to play in the afternoons after work hopefully when my wife takes care of the baby...

Just got the game a couple days ago... and it rocks so far...

Project_2501 said:
I am now a lvl. 4 Mesmer/Necromancer

The game mechanics remind me of MtG...Blue/Black was fun to play then too.

Picked it up yesterday, my first (and rather awkward) attempt is "Sarah Kitsune" the Mes/Nec. Currently level 9 and playing with Energy Burn - Deathly Swarm - Deathly Swarm - Animate Bone Horror. Works great except the last few missions I'll get through and be ambushed by about a dozen Char warriors. Working for my Dom +1 mask. ^_^

*Has been added*

Since the guild limit is 100 people, I'll throw my guild out there for anyone who's interested. We're all over 21, and the leaders of the guild run reLANtless and we use the forums there as well.

My names in game are
Eliriah Jozuret (lvl 20 Necromancer/Mesmer)
Andrea Silverstone (lvl 13 Monk/Warrior)
Nataleigh Yawgmoth (lvl 12 Elementalist/Mesmer)

Give me a shout.

Hey Ludic, I'd be interested in joining your guild.

"Vector the Knight" is my characters name. Currently

level 6 Warrior/Monk
level 9 Elementalist/Mesmer

I'll be looking for you in the next few days.

Jason Isom said:
Hey Ludic, I'd be interested in joining your guild.

"Vector the Knight" is my characters name. Currently

level 6 Warrior/Monk
level 9 Elementalist/Mesmer

I'll be looking for you in the next few days.

Invitation sent. Glad to have you aboard.

By the way, during the weekend days (not nights) and after work I am online a lot. Feel free to send a message to guild chat with any questions or any help. Some of our lower level guys, if you need items/gold/crafting material I can more than likely help you out or find you a good item and make you the envy of all the other noobs once you are post searing.

mmmm also a few screen shots of my two weapons i love so dearly

gwsword.JPG

gwhammer.JPG

huxley said:
By the way, during the weekend days (not nights) and after work I am online a lot. Feel free to send a message to guild chat with any questions or any help. Some of our lower level guys, if you need items/gold/crafting material I can more than likely help you out or find you a good item and make you the envy of all the other noobs once you are post searing.

mmmm also a few screen shots of my two weapons i love so dearly

gwsword.JPG

gwhammer.JPG

I have that same hammer! Saving it for when I decide to create a warrior character. Right now both of my characters are monks... ;)

Sorry for grave diggin' the posts but me and my roommate would like to join.

(Two seperate accounts)

My main: Lex Hadamus

roommate: Hubert Humphry

13 R/Mesmer Icoris Swiftfoot or
7 E/Monk Miho Yamaguchi

Just send me a message cause I'm actually in another guild atm.

Hey someone message me again when I am in the game. I am a noobie to this game and need help with joining a guild.

EvilMike said:
13 R/Mesmer Icoris Swiftfoot or
7 E/Monk Miho Yamaguchi

Just send me a message cause I'm actually in another guild atm.

Fun times last night thrashing through with just the two of us. I hope that the courthouse trip was beneficial to you. i know it was great for my character the first time I made the trip. it helped back then when i was able to get a few skills from the trainer there. it was amazing this time just plowing through all those Charr. Wasn't like that when i did it the first time.I felt very powerful indeed.

Good times.

Just got the game yesterday. Would dig being in the clan though. Level 2 Ranger. Name is: Civil Threat

Its taking me a bit to really get into this game. If anyone would like to help me level this weekend, starting Friday night maybe...send me a tell in game or PM me...

Nasty Savage

Nasty_Savage said:
Its taking me a bit to really get into this game. If anyone would like to help me level this weekend, starting Friday night maybe...send me a tell in game or PM me...

Nasty Savage

What do you play, and where are you?

I'm still towards the beginning. I think I am a level 3 or 4 Necro. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, lol...

wtburnette said:
I have that same hammer! Saving it for when I decide to create a warrior character. Right now both of my characters are monks... ;)
kewl, I have an item for you

+8 energy +30 health +1 healing prayers (20%)...maybe for guild member i give for free, who knows.

huxley said:
kewl, I have an item for you

+8 energy +30 health +1 healing prayers (20%)...maybe for guild member i give for free, who knows.

I'm not in the [H]ard Guild, but I'd buy it off of ya, depending. What is it, a staff? Is it one handed or two handed? Definitely interested though... :D

wtburnette said:
I'm not in the [H]ard Guild, but I'd buy it off of ya, depending. What is it, a staff? Is it one handed or two handed? Definitely interested though... :D
u r not in our guild???? Well then i cant sell it...ummm it is a one handed off hand item.

Back