It's official: RTX 3060Ti

The site wouldn't let me ship it to anything but my local BB, which is reasonable for me as it's not too far a drive.

Same. I can see the inventory numbers slowly counting down, too. 8 SKUs currently there, with the FE having 25+ and the rest below that.

EDIT: what is strange is the most expensive ones seem to be selling out first. Some of those (the MSI at $490) had a lot of stock to start with.
cambridge doesn't show #'s but shows 9 models as limited qty locate in store.
My MC in Parkville MD hasn't been showing numbers on high ticket items for awhile now. Just this week I finally saw a product page for AMD 6000 gpus.

BB is stupid. I wanted one for my sons system and fucking added it to cart. Verified myself with email code and then asked me to pick a store and kept saying stores don’t have it. Shit is suppose to be order online and deliver to store. Common! Lol. I think their website is glitching.

It literally went live when I was on the page.

Got one confirmed to store delivery. I was able to get in again but it wouldn't let me complete, limit one per person apparently. I guess my brother will be getting the one I scored while I wait for a 3080.

Got one confirmed to store delivery. I was able to get in again but it wouldn't let me complete, limit one per person apparently. I guess my brother will be getting the one I scored while I wait for a 3080.
Weird how the only option is for store delivery.

I have it cart again but can’t pick a damn store lol. It’s so stupid. It doesn’t give me any store in the entire nation to select from ahaha.

Best buy just let me purchase one but i cancelled it on the final payment.
1.Click see details blue button next to card u want
2. Click add to cart
3. Read popups and close them.
Wait 1-5 minutes on same page without refreshing for your personal add to cart button appear again.
4. Checkout fast.

Its a pretty smart way to work around bots and at least humans are avle to buy the 3060ti o line from bestbuy right now.

With a 5700xt my only upgrade path is 3080/6800xt class and i wouldnt scalp gpus even to make 20 bux.

Yeah, I think they are out, now. It was originally allowing my store, but it kept on rejecting it for different delivery date (not that I can choose), availability, etc. Other stores in the area (50mi) were the same story One allowed me to add, but didn't have any pickup options (in store or curbside), so that failed, too. Now there are no stores within 250mi.

Nope it’s a glitch. Stores finally started showing up for me and then after I selected it kept saying it was not available at store when I hit continue to payment. No matter what store I selected. I think they are having glitches. Then it told me there is a glitch lol.

I was almost there. Hahaha. Keep trying I guess

1606924735707.png

Even managed to get a glitch screen, lol.

View attachment 304961
Even managed to get a glitch screen, lol.
Hahaha I got the same after I kept picking stores. Looks like they had the right idea and I like it but didn’t go as planned lol. Then it told me for MSI it was out of stock I am trying to get either lol.

Now I am back at nvidia founders edition and it’s making me wait to add it to cart. Hahahaa

Got the founders in my cart 4 times, but failed to buy each time. Still trying, not keeping my hopes up

This is complete bullshit. I'm at the checkout and it's forcing me to select a local store, but my local store isn't showing up!

Yea I still have jr in my cart. Now it doesn’t give me error it’s not a viable at store but tells me they are having system issue when I continue to payment information lol. “Wait a little while before trying again” I still think they have stock just not working as expected lol.

A few evga cards just switched from out of stock to coming soon. Must be adding inventory?

Bahahaha. It kicked me out and now they are not available. I am wondering if we should keep checking. They might pop back up again lol.

Picked up a 3060ti FE @ Microcenter Paterson, NJ They had about 200 cards in stock this morning. I saw ASUS, MSI, Nvidia in stock.
Did they have any 3070s or 6800s? Not sure how accurate the web site is.

So what's the trick to complete the in store or curbside pick up? It keeps disappearing and reappearing? What's the jig?

So what's the trick to complete the in store or curbside pick up? It keeps disappearing and reappearing? What's the jig?
It's a matter of if there is allocation to your region I think. So if they allocate 100 at a time to your region for instance, you need to be in the first 100 people in your region to get through checkout I think.

Hahaha I got the same after I kept picking stores. Looks like they had the right idea and I like it but didn’t go as planned lol. Then it told me for MSI it was out of stock I am trying to get either lol.

Now I am back at nvidia founders edition and it’s making me wait to add it to cart. Hahahaa
Same, I like the concept, just not done well.
It's a matter of if there is allocation to your region I think. So if they allocate 100 at a time to your region for instance, you need to be in the first 100 people in your region to get through checkout I think.
Yeah, I was seeing both today (dec 2) and next week (dec9/10) as pickup dates, depending on the store (not that any of them went through). I have to assume some stores have inventory (but only available online, not instore) and there is some regional stock as well.

BB needs to sell these in store
Same, I like the concept, just not done well.

Yeah, I was seeing both today (dec 2) and next week (dec9/10) as pickup dates, depending on the store (not that any of them went through). I have to assume some stores have inventory (but only available online, not instore) and there is some regional stock as well.
They still need a cart hold. A race to checkout isn't good.

Why doesn't BB direct ship to customers? It is retarded for something that is online order shipped to a store. Probably them just trying to get people in the stores to try and sell more crap I guess.

is there a number to call BB to finalize an order? I thought I saw somewhere someone triggered an error code with a number to call.

I dont know if that's the case. It keeps appearing and disappearing from stores. It would just remove that store permanently if it's truly oos for that region.

well in Canada, $500 for what is a mid range card? ouch... that plays titles at 1440p, barely....and of course sold out everywhere already....

BassTek memory express is all sold out (their website is broke if you show In Stock - go into the cards and they are out of stock)

I dont know if that's the case. It keeps appearing and disappearing from stores. It would just remove that store permanently if it's truly oos for that region.
They have said they are releasing cards every few minutes though. I have to assume that's as a whole, but with regional limits.

Why doesn't BB direct ship to customers? It is retarded for something that is online order shipped to a store. Probably them just trying to get people in the stores to try and sell more crap I guess.

Dude read before you comment lol. It’s fricking curb side pick up so it’s not a sales thing. They are doing this to avoid bots. Lot of stores are doing this now to stop scalpers picking up shit load of stock.

Dude read before you comment lol. It’s fricking curb side pick up so it’s not a sales thing. They are doing this to avoid bots. Lot of stores are doing this now to stop scalpers picking up shit load of stock.
I appreciate their efforts. It was nice to actually get through the process this time. 3070 I got nuked at checkout every time I managed to get one in my cart.

well in Canada, $500 for what is a mid range card? ouch... that plays titles at 1440p, barely....and of course sold out everywhere already....

BassTek memory express is all sold out (their website is broke if you show In Stock - go into the cards and they are out of stock)

I did go into a few and they showed 10+ in both Calgary and Edmonton along with 5 in Burnaby.

3060.PNG

Edit: Added a screenshot from a few minutes ago.

Last edited:
Back