Its Official! New top DAWG.

Nice Job FLECOM, now just throw a few of those machine over to TuxedoedShrimp.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

Congrats!!
keep up the good work!

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Congratulations on the accomplishment, Flecom. More than 4 Million points and first overall on a team of hardware fanatics is no small feat.

*Applauds*

- AI

Now, FLECOM, I want you to go and top Sceggs, Silicon Wars, and plext from OCAU. We certainly don't want them to have the bragging rights for top folder...

/me trips FLECOM and pokes him with a cactus while he's down.

Hey, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. :D :p Besides, you have to have someone gunning for the top spot. I may not be able to do anything now, but you never know what might happen later on. (and no, that is not a reference to picking up any borgs)

Congrats FLECOM! Job well done!!

RIP MF... May you rise again to try to reclaim your old position. :eek:

Congrats, and thanks for making my piddly ~ 300 ppd look so crappy ;)

Congrats! Now, once I get my new labs in the summer, we'll see if I can start to close the gap :cool: :D

Man, I remember watching the incredable points that MF used to put up every night and I NEVER thought I would see the day someone passed him!!!!! :cool:

Fantastic work FLECOM!!!!

Ooooh... it sounds like Mary is comin' to getchu ...:p

Congratulations --- thanks for your huge contribution to our team.

[To the tune of the Washington Redskins fight song]

Hail to FLECOM
Hail Victory.
Braves on a warpath...
Fight for all DC!!!

wow, that actually worked at the end. DC = Washington DC, but in this case DC = Distributed Computing

P.S. THE COWBOYS SUCK!

rayman2k2 said:
[To the tune of the Washington Redskins fight song]

Hail to FLECOM
Hail Victory.
Braves on a warpath...
Fight for all DC!!!

wow, that actually worked at the end. DC = Washington DC, but in this case DC = Distributed Computing

P.S. THE MOOSE SUCK!

Fixed.

:D <- or else I get in trouble

:p

who would have thought eh?

my output is going to be rather unexciting for two weeks as the offices are closed and in theory all the machines should be off, but nobody ever listens so who knows how many are actually producing... the 10 machines at home are keeping the garage warm of course... not that it needs it mind you with 80F outside :rolleyes:

oh well, guess I will finally have to start borging again when I get back :cool:

nice to see 33 is once again a threat to OCAU tho :D

Does flecom even come in this subforum anymore? I haven't seen a post from him in here in a while.

sandmanx said:
Does flecom even come in this subforum anymore? I haven't seen a post from him in here in a while.

Look four posts up from yours. :p

sandmanx said:

Life happens ;)

me thinks you need to update your sig. ;)

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Back