Its maybe getting old but damn...

n370zed

Limp Gawd
So my daughter who’s 90 % recovered from a virus which caused her temps to go up as high as 104 in a children’s hospital. She’s 3. There’s an Xbox 360 in her room. I went to pick it up being curious as to never actually being this close to one. Holy hell its heavy. Now I’ve picked up my fair share of consoles minus the Xbox one.Two hands I had to use. Two freaking hands. Now it was like 6 inches above my head laying down. I’m done rambling. Thanks for listening.

ITx8.gif

hope she gets better soon

as for the weight, there may be gemstones in there to help boost healing powers

Didn't it also have a massive, heavy power brick?

Yeah...not that well-designed, as evidenced by the failure rate.

The last "great" console IMO. It brought so much to the table. HD-resolution graphics, great online platform, full-time surround sound, decent hardware, backward compatibility, etc.
In the early days of the 360 I played it as much as I did my PC. The difference wasn't as night and day as it was prior or it is now, too.

The Xbox One X is heavier at about 8.5 lbs, which is about how much the original 60GB PS3 weighed. It's got a big ass vapor chamber heatsink in it, but the power supply is internal which adds to the weight. I don't know how heavy the external power supply was for the Xbox 360. My PC weighs a good 40 lbs, so I wouldn't be complaining about a console's weight :ROFLMAO:.

The last "great" console IMO. It brought so much to the table. HD-resolution graphics, great online platform, full-time surround sound, decent hardware, backward compatibility, etc.
In the early days of the 360 I played it as much as I did my PC. The difference wasn't as night and day as it was prior or it is now, too.

Agreed with the PS3 also in the mix. Xbox 360 (and PS3) were cutting edge at the time, a far cry from the dogged, mid-range hardware we've seen in console releases since. It effectively had something between a 1800 and 1900XT ($500 card at the time), and a multi-core CPU when multi-core was still relatively rare, and a good amount of available VRAM for the time. The OS was also incredibly advanced compared to what had come before, yet still streamlined.

I had a launch-day Xbox 360. The console itself really wasn't that heavy, but the power brick was a beast.

Back