It's Done and it Works

theseeker said:
Actually those were my temps right after running Prime95 and 3DMark. Currently my CPU temp is 30c.
I am more concerned about the OC'ing. I know you are shy, but try any way :D

Been called many things, "shy" was never thrown in :D

At the moment this machine is a 3800 Venice at 2830 on air. My idle is 27c and prime 95 temps are 42c in a 72f room. I use an XP-90 with a ThermalTake CAT-90 fan on this rig at the moment.

Water cooling should be here Wed next week. ;)

hey man, you know you should not be using them half multi's. go 13 or go 14... but better yet, after you find the best cpu speed, find your ram speed and push that mofo.

el rolio said:
hey man, you know you should not be using them half multi's. go 13 or go 14... but better yet, after you find the best cpu speed, find your ram speed and push that mofo.

It didn't like 14.

Why don't you find out how far you can push your RAM as it looks like 2.7ghz is the CPU limit. I would much rather see you run a 250+ front side bus with a mulitpler of 11. Also get that RAM to 2,2,2,6 for some serious bandwidth.

R1ckCa1n said:
Why don't you find out how far you can push your RAM as it looks like 2.7ghz is the CPU limit. I would much rather see you run a 250+ front side bus with a mulitpler of 11. Also get that RAM to 2,2,2,6 for some serious bandwidth.

heheh yea what he ^^^ said!

Back