**It's DEAD, Jim!** Logitech MX518 $19.99 and more on sale at Best Buy

The link no longer takes you to the one that had the hero sensor in it last year. :( But it looks like it is no longer sold with that as i called myself looking over the site.

The link no longer takes you to the one that had the hero sensor in it last year. :( But it looks like it is no longer sold with that as i called myself looking over the site.
What do you mean by this? Its the same sku and model as the one with the hero sensor.
I have one with a pickup label from 10/22/2020 with the same info on it and the hero sensor logo in the top right corner.

Or do you mean they changed manuf and its no longer made with the hero sensor?

I bought a new mx518 when they came out but went back to my g502 whatever because I missed the extra buttons. Good luck!

What do you mean by this? Its the same sku and model as the one with the hero sensor.
I have one with a pickup label from 10/22/2020 with the same info on it and the hero sensor logo in the top right corner.

Or do you mean they changed manuf and its no longer made with the hero sensor?
Ha, Yeah it may say the same sku no. for whatever reason but it is not the same mouse that i received or that was on sale last year. Look at the pics. This year it's more of the original matte gray last year it was a shiny silver/black ish. And trust me if it had the "Hero" sensor in it it would be in the overview and specifications. They're going to promote that as a key feature if it's there.

Interesting, I think theres some at stock in my local store, I was gonna swing by and pick up an order anyway, I'll go in store and see if it still has the hero sensor logo on the box.

Interesting, I think theres some at stock in my local store, I was gonna swing by and pick up an order anyway, I'll go in store and see if it still has the hero sensor logo on the box.
Cool. Let us know. I'd like to know what's going on here.

I grabbed another 518 and a G305 to give away this xmas. $49.99 plus tax, free shipping

Is the shell on this thing too glossy?
I mean you put your hand over it so doesnt bother me
1f937-2642.png

Reactions: maro
like this
This deal is still alive as Maro mentioned above for $19.99 +tax and shipping if you don't want to go to a local store for pickup. Just ordered one today.

Just a heads up. I bought two of these mice at the end of 2020. The primary mouse button stopped working on the one I've been using. I went through warranty with Logitech. They are going to replace it with a G502 Hero mouse as the MX518 is no longer being manufactured. So, if you want an MX518, you best buy one before the supply dries up. They're back in stock at Best Buy for $19.99. MX518 for $19.99 at Best Buy

Reactions: maro
like this
Thx for the heads up on the 518 status - think I will snag a spare while theyre $20

Back