It's BIG and WHITE and a Kilowatt - CORSAIR and HARDOCP PUT IT IN FOR FREE

Ill take that big white thing... it might be hard, and it will be a tight fit, but ill work it into my box!

Ill have to take some time and clean up afterwards...

My White Air 240 may be small but it likes big power supplies just like Mix a Lot!

This PSU is exactly what I need! My 286 at 12 Mhz with 1MB of RAM demands moar powah!

Remember, with great power comes great current squared times resistance.

Too small to turn it into a variac, but I could use it in my computer.

So, it blows a kilo of a magical white substance over my desk at each power up? :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

Please can I has pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ?!?!

If it ain't white, it ain't right! So yes, I WANT IT!!!

Last edited:
that thing looks like it has the jungle fever. I've got a big wet black box you can stick it in.

This Lucky Draw is now closed. Winner will be contacted via PM.

HOLY SHIT... CORSAIR AND KYLE CAME THROUGH

It's taken some time and a few messages, but goddamn. First off, this isn't the numbered power supply that was talked about earlier, but Corsair went way over and above making this more than right over these months. Check it out.

RM1000i Special Edition — 1000 Watt 80 PLUS Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU

Dominator Platinum Special Edition 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz Chrome (CMD32GX4M2C3200C14C)

Force Series MP500 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD

VOID Wireless Dolby 7.1 RGB Gaming Headset — Special Edition Yellowjacket

Thanks to Corsair and the [H] for everything. I am truly grateful. These will be used... [H]ard
IMG_20170326_200725.jpg
IMG_20170326_200958.jpg
IMG_20170326_201016.jpg
IMG_20170326_201519.jpg
IMG_20170326_202043.jpg

The DDR, NVMe, and the headset is already being used... The P/S will be put into the next beast I build. My girl is jealous of my gaming and wants to get off the Xbox. Finally able to dual GPU.

That's awesome! Corsair and [H] really hooked you up. Much better than the original prize. :) Corsair is by far my favorite PC component vendor.

Exactly......why....I.......buy ........Corsair's.......stuff.

Those guys are the schizzle.

Nice bunch of goodies you got there, holy shit....

I hope this means overclocking that headset. Somehow. Someway. This should be a thing.

"I can walk all the way out to the mailbox and they stay connected!!" YEEESSSSSSSSS.
That's actually possible already... Great range!

The Corsair Void Wireless is an amazing piece of kit. The battery lasts for at least 3-4 multi-hour gaming sessions before needing a charge if you don't use the lights. The range is really good too, I can walk down the hallway and use the restroom with them still connected (after muting the microphone of course. :p).

One of the biggest complaints is the microphone is quiet. It's actually very good, people aren't moving the microphone closer to their mouth. The boom mic is flexible and rubbery, however you can bend it past a certain point and it will stay put.

The Corsair Void Wireless is an amazing piece of kit. The battery lasts for at least 3-4 multi-hour gaming sessions before needing a charge if you don't use the lights. The range is really good too, I can walk down the hallway and use the restroom with them still connected (after muting the microphone of course. :p).

One of the biggest complaints is the microphone is quiet. It's actually very good, people aren't moving the microphone closer to their mouth. The boom mic is flexible and rubbery, however you can bend it past a certain point and it will stay put.
Why mute? Share the love!

I do a shitload of podcasting... The mic on the headset is pretty damn clear in audacity. If I needed to record something on the fly, I wouldn't hesitate to use it... If my Heil PR40 (or Shure SM58) wasn't around...

This is one of the feel good stories of the day. Awesome that Corsair came through for the OP. The extras are icing on the cake. Congrats to the OP and to Corsair. You all rock! :)

Damn DUDE, if Corsair would have seen that lime green case before they sent you loot, they probably would have thrown in a case just to make sure those new components had a good home!
Congrats.

Back