It's BIG and WHITE and a Kilowatt - CORSAIR and HARDOCP PUT IT IN FOR FREE

The Hexcore [H]folding rig needs a big white kilowatt, FOR MOAR FLOPS!

I want the whole thing. So I can paint it black.

If I didn't get the whole thing, I wouldn't have enough connectors for all the stuff I've got crammed in my tower already.

I would love to have this, but it might not fit. I might need to get creative with the cables and the bindings...

this is right up my alley as i am still lubed up from the 200$ k95 keyboard paperweight sitting on the shelf laughing at me as i type this on my 20$ membrane keyboard.corsairs are nothing - butt pirates.

I am so glad to see more white hardware coming out. The future has been portrayed as glossy, metallic white for decades and I'd like to be part of that.

:panda:White and Meaty It looks thick too, OoooH MYyyyyyyy yes please! :mooning::asshat: :spitoutdummy: :vomit:

Because PC Power and Cooling just aint what it used to be?

69c314b6b99c139576a6a9a395184aabc734e186c41b764594f8a053c852eb6f.jpg

I need more white in my black and white build, plus nearly everything else possible is Corsair anyway, so why not? :D

it's black, it's white and it's awesome. Kinda like the batman villian the penguin
batman-dc-rogues-gallery-penguin-adult-costume-bc-803298.jpg

It's a lot like me. big, white, and can fry computer parts if not properly regulated.

White...
Powerful...
A little magical...?
This might be the anime chick - Uh, I mean power supply I need in my life.

Is this competition US only? Or do us poor souls in EU have a chance to win it as well?
Anyway, that is my contribution ;)

Back