It's BIG and WHITE and a Kilowatt - CORSAIR and HARDOCP PUT IT IN FOR FREE

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
THIS LUCKY DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.

It's BIG and WHITE and a Kilowatt - CORSAIR and HARDOCP PUT IT IN FOR FREE!!!!!!

The only question is: Do you want the whole thing?

lucky_draw3.jpg

RMi Series™ RM1000i Special Edition — 1000 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU

Post ONCE in this thread to enter the Lucky Draw for a BRAND NEW Corsair RM1000i White Edition PSU. (Paul has not even touched this PSU, so you can be assured that it has not been abused.) Be creative.

Last edited:
Seymour's not against sloppy seconds - when I win make sure Paul has his way with it (and give it a lipstick autograph for me).

I need this power! Especially because it will force me to buy a white case and accessories! I need new stuff!

"The only question is: Do you want the whole thing?" I don't think this is the right question. The right question is, "Can you USE the whole thing?" And the appropriate answer is therefore... "Maybe?"

Col Corsair: You want the white thing?!
LTJG Charold: I want the white thing!
Col Corsair: You can't handle the white thing! Son, we live in a world that has power, huuuuuge power, and that power has to be protected with AFCs, linear power, and great voltage regulation. Who's gonna do it? Rosewill? This white thing has better transient load results than a burnt out old XFX power supplies has a chance of catching fire.

I've always wanted something that was a whiter shade than me. Makes me feel like there's hope.

My old HX1000W is all black and blue and the fan rattles, A big white replacement is just what the doctor ordered!

Ooh, color me interested please! Thanks!
I needs me some big white Kilowatt in mah life!

i want paul to touch this big kilowhite thing ONCE before it is shipped out...

Last edited:
Back