Its a Nor'Easter...April 16th

ShadyModGod

Limp Gawd
New England is about to be taken by storm.

http://noreaster.lpane.net/

Be first.

This past spring, the major LAN parties of New England teamed up to form The LAN Party Association of New England otherwise know as LPANE. The group was formed to aid in collaboration between the parties, facilitate party planning to avoid conflicts, and form a network of peers. The group was a huge success.

Today, we mark another milestone in New England LAN gaming with the announcement of LPANE Nor'Easter 2005. This multi-day LAN Party will take place on April 16th-17th, 2005 in Wilmington, MA and will support 500 players! Nor'Easter is the brainchild of the members of LPANE who eagerly decided to use their new network to make history for the gamers of New England. The event staff is comprised of LAN party veterans from all of the local LAN parties that you've come to love.

The event will be held at Shriner's Auditorium, just north of Boston, MA. All proceeds from the event will be going to help support the Hospitals established by the Shrine of North America which provide expert orthopaedic and burn care to children absolutely free of charge.

Registration is now open for the event. Be sure to sign up quickly for the event so you don't miss this momentous occasion!

Awesome man I'll mark my calender... less then an hour away from me.

im going. signed up under 4b5eN+EE
both of you on the [LPANE] team? wow. my group is the "i dont have a clan/group" group :p

damn you dont even have to drive you can roll out of your bed 1/2 hour before the LAN starts and still get in at opening... :)

hell yea :D

3 lans i go to are lanchelms, MAXfrag, and now this.

i havent been to any of em yet. those are just the 3 possibilities while im without a car. shriners will be a GREAT place to have a LP

cool, i have it book marked, i have to see when my spring break is. i am 99% sure i will be there with at least 4 or 5 friends

cool. im gonna create a [H] group for [H] players. just select it while registering so we can all be seated together!

4b5eN+EE said:
cool. im gonna create a [H] group for [H] players. just select it while registering so we can all be seated together!

sweet idea. that would be awesome. i would love to meet some other [h] members

yea it would be great to finally meet someone in person from here

all you gotta do is select the [H] clan/group when registering and they will seat us together no matter when we get there

yep we both are admins, im in charge or marketing and sponsorship for the event.

glad to see the word spreading, get the [H] community involved!!

Get Kyle to post about the party on the news page please! :D:D:D

*edit*

I am also the director or marketing and sponsorship for Lanchelms as well, small world eh?! :)

I'm sticking this event now and foregoing the three week rule since registration will be filled by then. :)

damn..what the hell!
now im pissed i moved from the area!
looks like fun times...for a good cause...gl:)

I'll be there, signup as [N] for your clan if you wanna sit by me and the [N] crew.

Sounds awesome, I just might be able to attend.
Rofl I love the gender ratio.

I know I spoke with someone from nerveLAN before. It was like a year ago, so they have been around for a little while at least.

I need to check my schedule but I might possibly attend...Sounds like it will be a great time.

so far i got one guy sitting with me. "qr7". anyone from here go by that name? or anyone else gonna sign up under the "[H]" group/clan?

Whoa! I live in Wilmington! I can practically walk there. I'll be there for sure!

I am prepaid! Going with a bunch of friends from Nashua, NH! This is gonna be awesome.

I doubt very much I will be attending, although I am sure it would be an experience, but I did want to wish you all best of luck with a great idea, and I hope you can make it an annual or perhaps even bi-annual event. By the way, great location with easy access to I-93.

A word about sponsorship, I would think that Newegg might be interested. Particularrly if you mention it would surely be of more value to them then the billboard they currently have at the junction of RT.110 & RT.113 in Methuen. It is so remote it’s barely seen by anyone, and is so cryptic it hardly makes sense, let alone business sense “Slow RAM? get a fan for your system” that is all it says.

Peace
James

Edit: spelling

glad to hear!!

speaking of noreaster, did anyone noticed the 30+ inches of snow this area just got? :)

i want the prize from ModdersHQ!

or crucial!

or that cavalier!

or the PCI-e from hothardware if thats a prize!

*drool*

Back