itch.io Bundle for Ukraine: 992 items for $10

I’d probably pay $10 to Russia to keep that mess of games off my Steam account. ;)

Looks like some quality titles are near the top of the list to showcase the best of what you get!
1647007904271.png

I’d probably pay $10 to Russia to keep that mess of games off my Steam account. ;)

Looks like some quality titles are near the top of the list to showcase the best of what you get!
View attachment 452741

Not like it matters but none of them are steam keys or keys for any other game client, is just the installers

Last edited:

View attachment 452741
Damn, and I was really waiting on your review of Thirsty Sword Lesbians! :ROFLMAO:

There are a few in there that I've heard of (Neon Struct, SUPERHOT, Eldritch) but overall, yeah, it's not suprising that a $10 bundle consisting of 992 items isn't filled with AAA titles. I just thought I'd post it since the world seems to be united behind Ukraine ATM.

Yeah, I already bought Crosscode during pre-release on Steam (that demo blew me away)recently finished the rest of the game plus expansion!

It's the only worthwhile game on that list ( but if you are forced to use Clunky Galaxy++, then it's not worth it!)

Back