Issues with "Yahoo" email accounts?

cybrnook

[H]ard|Gawd
I have my [H] account under a yahoo account, which has been working fine. I also use two step.

Over the past few days, I am seeing that neither my two step codes, nor private message notifications are making it to my email, which is working fine. Is there any issues currently in the back-end towards yahoo email accounts?

I have sent you a test Email.
Please let me know how many hours from now you'll receive it or worst it will not arrive even after 2 days.

Please kindly check your spam folder also.

13 min in and nothing so far. I will say, I have been waiting for my android phones two step code for about 2 days now. So I can tell you that we are at about 48 hours so far for the two step code. I tried again earlier this morning, and same thing. I also got a PM from a friend yesterday at 8:48 PM, which I also did not get my email notification for.

Of course, yes, I also have been checking the spam box as well to make sure I am not going crazy :).

In the meantime, I am going to disable 2FA on my account in the event that my sessions expire, I don't want to lock myself out of my account across my devices until we sort this out.

EDIT: I switched to Google Authenticator in the meantime.

All six emails came in this morning within the past two hours. Not sure if that means anything.

Merry Christmas.

This is already resolved.
All HF outgoing emails should be delivered instant.

Back