issue with nhl10 on xbox 360?

Leb_CRX

Gawd
Everytime the puck and me (when playing in action) gets in the corner besides my net (where the goalie cannot play the puck)...the framerate drops to non-playable...maybe 5FPS...it makes the game play awkward and near impossible

anyone experiencing any issues like this? any fixes? it's really annoying
and dont say get it for PS3, lol

I haven't seen any complaints regarding framerate. Maybe check the easports forum and see if it's a common issue.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

what camera angle are you playing with? I've seen some trash framerates with 'chase cam' or whatever they call the active cam that follows you around. never seen a problem with the much better standard above the ice cam.

my main problem with the game is that shootout replays are sometimes looking at the empty goal on the wrong side of the ice. so instead of checking out that awesome game winning deke, the camera shows an empty net. ridiculous...

what camera angle are you playing with? I've seen some trash framerates with 'chase cam' or whatever they call the active cam that follows you around. never seen a problem with the much better standard above the ice cam.

my main problem with the game is that shootout replays are sometimes looking at the empty goal on the wrong side of the ice. so instead of checking out that awesome game winning deke, the camera shows an empty net. ridiculous...

haven't seen that myself

it is the action cam **edited**, and taking the advice above, I googled it and it's apparently a common issue

snaggle, maybe I WILL buy it for PS3 after all :eek:

Last edited:
haven't seen that myself

it is the chasecam, and taking the advice above, I googled it and it's apparently a common issue

snaggle, maybe I WILL buy it for PS3 after all :eek:

I think the shootout replay issue is rink specific. I've seen it only in ahl games so far, and not in every rink.

also I don't get how anyone plays with that wonky chasecam :p sometimes it would spin around in the wrong direction and take me out of the play, plus I miss sssooo many good passing oppurtunities until I switched to overhead and left it there. though I will admit that combining the chasecam and sitting for line changes in be-a-pro mode really immerses me into the game (until I miss passes).

I think the shootout replay issue is rink specific. I've seen it only in ahl games so far, and not in every rink.

also I don't get how anyone plays with that wonky chasecam :p sometimes it would spin around in the wrong direction and take me out of the play, plus I miss sssooo many good passing oppurtunities until I switched to overhead and left it there. though I will admit that combining the chasecam and sitting for line changes in be-a-pro mode really immerses me into the game (until I miss passes).

sorry, I checked and I think it's the action cam

it's the default 'be a pro' cam...that one

I couldn't stand the default cam for long either. Switched to overhead after playing a few games online and haven't looked back. I hear classic is pretty popular as well.

Back