Israel Is Number Two In Cybersecurity Behind The U.S.

HardOCP News

[H] News
Hold on, are you telling me that the United States leads the world in cybersecurity? That is, for lack of a better word, terrifying.

Israel is a nation where every citizen faces mandatory military service. Cybersecurity plays an increasingly important role in today's modern warfare. More and more Israeli military men and women are gaining experience with cybersecurity technology. This carries over to their post-military careers, and has led to a disproportionately high number of cybersecurity startups compared to other nations.

It's an opinion piece. Sorry but quantity does not equate to quality. Same for the U.S.

Israel should not exist.

Modern day Nazis. Only country in the world allowed to run an apartheid state. And all of this thanks to the unconditioned support from the US a.k.a. "the good guys".

Such a shame.

Modern day Nazis. Only country in the world allowed to run an apartheid state. And all of this thanks to the unconditioned support from the US a.k.a. "the good guys".

Such a shame.

They go around murdering and torturing Palestinians, indiscrimiantely bobing homes full of innocent civinans, then they claim that the people they attack are terrorists for fighting back. And the US supports them!

Well that escalated quickly , what a bunch of A-Holes.
not even worth responding to that crap.

They go around murdering and torturing Palestinians, indiscrimiantely bobing homes full of innocent civinans, then they claim that the people they attack are terrorists for fighting back. And the US supports them!

And people say I go on random tangents. :D

Anyhow, if the US is number one, it must be awful over there. I mean, even the food courts around here are getting hacked. And I saw a huge number of MSN articles lately about hacks....hair hacks, cooking hacks, hacks for getting the most out of your can opener, and even hacks for making your sock puppets more amazing. I mean there's so much hacking going on that I feel like the entire world needs a lot more cough syrup than it has available.

You guys know there are websites dedicated to people that want to spout polarized political opinions right?

Good, go there.

You lose, you brought up the Nazi's first therefore through the rules of debate, I win.

Move along, nothing to see here.

You lose, you brought up the Nazi's first therefore through the rules of debate, I win.

Move along, nothing to see here.

mad-max-fury-road-tom-hardy-throwing-shade_warner.gif

WOW ... that escalated quickly ... is it bring an Anti-Semitic to work day again ... I always miss that announcement ... I thought all those Hitler cards in the store were just a joke :p

wow, reading these comments I don't want to be part of [H] anymore. Community of hatred.

wow, reading these comments I don't want to be part of [H] anymore. Community of hatred.

Just ignore the trolls.

They are the same idiots that ignore ISIS, beheadings throughout the middle east, suicide bombings, women's rights issues in Muslim countries (honor killing, genital mutilation, being murdered for getting raped), gays being murdered for being gay and countless other acts that their global brethren commit on a daily basis against literally millions of people.

That lack of insight makes them the ultimate trolls. Don't worry, these narrow minded mental midgets will next claim the CIA and Mossad are behind all Muslim terrorism.

cyber security breaches i thought

Most Congress members don't use HTTPS for their congressional official webpages. Most congresspeople don't encrypt their day-to-day email or phone lines.

We're number one only in the technologically incompetent idiots that get elected.

I really wish this damn country would stop giving all our hard earned money away to these little bitch countries. It's going to be funny when Israel shuts the door on us and uses all our money to destroy the USA. We are fools to keep feeding them.

Back to Cyber security. It's not China?

WOW ... that escalated quickly ... is it bring an Anti-Semitic to work day again ... I always miss that announcement ... I thought all those Hitler cards in the store were just a joke :p

You might as well say that someone is intolerant of Islam because they do not support ISIS. I do not have a problem with Jews. I have a problem with anyone who uses their religion to justify violence.

Yep, a lot of us hate murderers and war criminals, regardless of their political connections or religion.

You might as well say that someone is intolerant of Islam because they do not support ISIS. I do not have a problem with Jews. I have a problem with anyone who uses their religion to justify violence.

So basically you dislike 90% of the world except for Buddhists and Taoists (the only two religions that eschew violence) :eek:

So basically you dislike 90% of the world except for Buddhists and Taoists (the only two religions that eschew violence) :eek:

What? I don't have a problem with religions or people believing in religions that may be violent or harm others as long as the followers are not committing crimes themselves or condone harming others in the name of their religion. I don't have a problem with Jews, I don't hate Muslims. I don't mind Christians. I despise Israel supporters. I find ISIS and people who support it unacceptable. I find the Westbro Baptist Chuch to be morally repulsive.

What? I don't have a problem with religions or people believing in religions that may be violent or harm others as long as the followers are not committing crimes themselves or condone harming others in the name of their religion. I don't have a problem with Jews, I don't hate Muslims. I don't mind Christians. I despise Israel supporters. I find ISIS and people who support it unacceptable. I find the Westbro Baptist Chuch to be morally repulsive.

I don't despise anyone (since that is a very negatively Karmic emotion) ... I am sorry for those who choose to betray their faith and commit violence ... personally I would prefer we were all Buddhists or Taoists ... better for us and better for the Earth (especially Taoism) ... it is impossible for a Taoist to commit acts of violence ... a Buddhist could do it in defense only (and even then the Karmic debt would be enormous) ... if everyone could find their inner Gandhi, Jesus, Buddha, or Lao Tze then the world would be a much better place ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

Violence in Buddhism refers to acts of violence and aggression committed by Buddhists with religious, political, and socio-cultural motivations. Buddhism is generally seen as among the religious traditions least associated with violence,[1] but in the history of Buddhism there have been acts of violence, self-flagellation, suicide torture, and wars justified or linked to it. Within the monastic traditions there are over sixteen hundred years of recorded incidents of violence in Asia that had a justification in some form of Buddhism

Just goes to show how seriously the world takes cybersecurity right now (which is not serious enough IMO).

The article is clearly talking about the cybersecurity industry, and in terms of it's size per country.

It makes sense that the countries that are targeted most often have the largest industries setup to defend against it.

Back